Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2015, 15:05   #1
Senior - BHPian

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)

Products sold:
  • Complete car accessories & audio products,
  • Custom projector lights and HIDs housing,
  • OZ ~ PSW, Borbet and other alloy wheels,
  • All of Petes's performance products,
  • Custom paint, upholstery, in-cabin LED lighting and complete reworks both for interior and exterior of the car,
  • Car wraps etc,
  • Detailing products are from Smartwax/Chemical guys.
  • Xado engine oils and performance lubricants and
  • Finally webasto sun roof.

Services offered:
  • Full pledged car audio install.
  • Custom performance installs ~ suspensions, intercoolers, remaps, airfilters, etc.
  • Custom fibre glass works, both woofer box enclosures and upholstery LED lighting housing.
  • Car detailing here on comparison with 3M, was much better, last time I had my car done with complete paint sealant and waxing treatment.
  • The interior and exterior finishes on other's cars while I was getting mine done were awesome.
  • Car oil/coolant service(general service).
  • Denting/painting.
  • complete/partial car wrap installations.
  • Car wash.

What I like:
  • The only car accessories/audio shop to do such a plethora of customizations under one roof.
  • I have previously got installs done from our forum famous Anwar, and these guys are on par and only shop to do such stuff in both the states TS and AP that I have seen, I do see a lot of district and other city(vijaywada,vizag etc) vehicles get their work done here.
  • Good advisory to suit you needs.
  • No overselling.
  • Awesome installations and excellent customer support.
  • I would rate these guys among top installers in the country.

What I dont like
  • Installations take a little time given the workmanship here.
  • Otherwise, none so far.

Speciality / USP:
  • This guy had every accessory I could think of, for a car, and their installation quality is TOP NOTCH.
  • Its one of a kind both regular and premium audio and other products installation shop.

Pricing:
  • Competitive pricing and transparency in costing.

What I bought and got installed from here:

• My car audio,
  • Car auxiliary lights rally style,
  • Custom seats on a punto with lumbar support that suits my height and body frame,
  • installations done without touching one factory provided wire on the car,
  • Bilstein B6 suspension,
  • Smart wax package,
  • CAR audio battery etc, etc,
  • A few of my friends cars as well.

contact details:

PITSTOP Exclusive Pvt. Ltd., Road No. 82, Film Nagar/Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
Contact person/owner Mr. Akshay +918897879888.

I am posting a few pics of my car's install pics and a friend's fortuner.
Attached Thumbnails
Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-pic20.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-pic8.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-pic11.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-pic12.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-20151005_001555.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-pic21.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-20140322_170152.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-20140321_182027.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-20140316_204646.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-20140327_155000.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-20150929_182521.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-20150929_182526.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-20150921_215731.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-20150921_215744.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-20150921_215756.jpg  

Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)-20150921_221938.jpg  

Last edited by rider60 : 5th October 2015 at 15:21. Reason: last minute additions/corrections.
rider60 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 5th October 2015, 15:23   #2
BHPian

Re: Car accessories, Detailing, Mods and Performance mods: PITSTOP Exclusive Pvt Ltd. (rd no.82 jubl

How would you compare this with the other vendors like Indian Decars and Solar Shade in terms of quality and pricing?
Old 5th October 2015, 16:42   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Car accessories, Detailing, Mods and Performance mods: PITSTOP Exclusive Pvt Ltd. (rd no.82 jubl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpkbehera View Post
How would you compare this with the other vendors like Indian Decars and Solar Shade in terms of quality and pricing?
I cant comment in terms of pricing as they keep changing, but installation wise, there is no comparison, they dont have the same expertise in terms of customization and workmanship.

check the gear lever picture in the above pics. That special switch I marked passes current only when pressed and on release stops passing current. Its installed for rear camera and sensors.

It has its own relay n wiring unlike the regular installs where the power for the rear cam/sensors is drawn from car's reverse lights. Now that is awesome.

I tried hard in the market but couldn't source a similar switch of that size for that operation, one can find only autocop switches which do the operation in reverse.

The point is there is no chance of company wiring being messed and zero warranty issues!

Last edited by rider60 : 5th October 2015 at 16:50.
rider60 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2015, 01:13   #4
BANNED

Re: Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)

Thank you rider60 for this thread.

I do have some Audio upgrades that I am contemplating on my Swift as well as a friend who has bought HU + Speakers online wants the ICE installation done on his pre-worshipped WagonR, needs help so if they agree I'll be taking the car there (Hope they do).

Also planning for a few more minor accessories. Hope they'll have it in stock and that fits my Swift!

Last edited by a4anurag : 25th October 2015 at 01:14.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th December 2017, 18:38   #5
BHPian

Re: Car accessories, modifications & detailing - Pitstop Exclusive (Hyderabad)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider60 View Post

What I bought and got installed from here:

• My car audio,
  • Car auxiliary lights rally style,
  • Custom seats on a punto with lumbar support that suits my height and body frame,
  • installations done without touching one factory provided wire on the car,
  • Bilstein B6 suspension,
  • Smart wax package,
  • CAR audio battery etc, etc,
  • A few of my friends cars as well.

I am digging this old thread now.
@ Rider60, I also got my Safari Storme audio installed here. It was Imtiaz, then who did it all. Excellent work. Few months later, I visited them and got to learn he left elsewhere.

Reason why I am on this thread: I am looking to get front driver and passenger seats customized to increase extra base and thigh support. I am tall person, and off late the rear end of driver seat has sunk in and am feeling little pain on the hip joint.

Can you recall the technician name, who did the seats then?

Last edited by noopster : 30th December 2017 at 01:06. Reason: Fixed quote tags

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks