Team-BHP - Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Other Cities (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/)
-   -   Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/178371-detailing-studio-aquatint-pune.html)

Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint01.jpg

Services offered:
What I like:What I don't like:Pricing: Reasonable price range & good detailing packages. Price for Wash & Wax starts from Rs. 800.

Speciality / USP: Passionate auto-folks offering very good customer service.

What I have bought from him: Wash-n-wax services for Innova

Contact Information

- Name of the contact person: Lalit, Nikhil, Tejas
- Phone numbers: +91-9762375553, +91-7066457656, +91-9970283278
- Postal Address: AquaTint Auto Detailing Studio, S. no. 237/2, New DP road, Near Medipoint Hospital, Aundh, Pune: 411045.
- Helpful landmarks / directions: On new DP road near Medipoint in Aundh, Pune. Take 1st right turn when you encounter a break in road-divider.
- Email / Website :carcare@aquatintdetailing.com; http://www.aquatintdetailing.com
- GoogleMap: Link

My experience of ‘Wash & Wax’ service

Daily rains in July meant car needed good washing & interior cleaning. On suggestion of a friend, I landed up at Aquatint. Quick chat with Nikhil & my car was taken up for Washing & waxing.

Engine bay cleaning
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint02.jpg

Dry Vacuuming of interiors
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint03.jpg

Steam wash in stages
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint04.jpg
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint05.jpg

Dirt getting moved out from small spaces
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint06.jpg

Application of wax. Single step compounding (rubbing) happens before waxing, I missed taking a photo.

Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint07.jpg
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint08.jpg

Mats getting cleaned & floor being cleaned immediately
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint09.jpg

Windscreen getting cleaned towards end
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint10.jpg

And here is final outcome, sharing few comparo images. I hadn't expected wash-n-wax to be so detailed & would consume more than 3 hours.

Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint11.jpg
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint12.jpg

Water beading effect
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint13.jpeg
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint14.jpeg

Here are some photos of equipment used by them & some wall posters about their detailing treatments.

Steamer & Vacuum cleaner
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint18.jpgDetailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint19.jpg

Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint16.jpg
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint17.jpgDetailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-aquatint15.jpg

I recently got my bike detailing done here.

Got the Opticoat Pro Ceramic Coat for the tank and the headlamps.

First the bike got steam cleaned, then paint protection layer on non metal parts and matt finish panels & frame.

The finish and workmanship is superb. Pictures do justice to the work done.

Plus, they gave me 5 years warranty for Opticoat finish.

I'm a happy customer :)

Had been to this place today for a steam wash + polish. They have a nice setup with good music playing on. The area is clean and spacious for being a detailing studio.

First they did a thorough steam wash the exteriors and saw to it that all the muck is gone. Then a nice buffing was done which itself took around 45 mins. Finally wax and polish (Liquid wax) was applied to get that awesome gloss.

Good thing is, they never hurried on any part of the cleaning. Few panels were redone to the satisfaction and guys at AquaTint personally looked into the job being done. Finally after 3 hours of labor, my 6.5 years old Punto looks as good as new now!!! Awesome job done by AquaTint, even better than 3M which I had done some 1.5 years back.

Let the pics talk now !!!

I visited Aquatint on last Saturday. Had a chance to meet all the three owners - Tushar, Lalit and Nikhil. It was nice talking to them! Got to know from Tushar, now a days Aquatint has become a meeting place for Pune BHPians!

I opted for wash and wax package. Well, I must say, I am impressed with their service. The level of detailing and time they dedicate to individual car is really appreciable. They worked on my car for almost 3.5 hrs! :thumbs up

Below are the pics of my car they delivered. She is 4 years old and has clocked 63000 kms on the odo. Pardon picture quality!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sukiwa (Post 4020929)

And here is final outcome, sharing few comparo images.

Impressive; what did this transformation of the Innova cost you?

Any price chart available? WHat does the Steam+wax package cost for hatch?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sawyer (Post 4042026)
what did this transformation of the Innova cost you?

I paid 1,400 for Innova, it costs between 1,400 to 1,600 for large vehicles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by centaur (Post 4042134)
What does the Steam+wax package cost for hatch?

I guess around 800 or so for a hatch, sharing starting price for some of their packages.

Wash & Wax: Rs. 800 onwards
Interior detailing: Rs. 975 onwards
Advanced interior detailing: Rs. 1,680 onwards
Paint Sealant treatment: Rs. 3,500 onwards

I had opted for their home service since I live in kothrud and also wanted to clean both Spark and Safari. I had opted for exterior and interior cleaning. They came on time and got to work immediately. They took around 3 hours for each car. The work started at about 10am and was done by about 4.30pm. The attention to detail was noteworthy and the cars came out spanking clean. I would recommend their services..

Im not going to put in a long post, just a single image post a buffing job at aquatint.
Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1474606735.191623.jpg

Got a few panels repainted from them also. Shade is perfectly matching, but slight difference in texture between stock VW and their paint job.

Sharing my experience for interested bikers.

I tried their service on Nov 9th for my KTM Duke 390. Mainly wanted detailing to remove the scuff marks, post the recent ride to Ladakh (mainly because of the saddle and tank bags).

I opted for their paint sealant option. Costed me INR 1500 and took 4 hours to complete.

Overall very satisfied. Standout point was that the owners kept taking turns to check the progress / identify any areas which need to be redone.

Would definitely recommend the bikers to check out this place once.

One concern area was that they currently dont have an option to pay by card (i paid online). So please keep that in mind.
Regards
Ronald

I will let the pics do the talking. I had also taken my Nano and they did a brilliant job(couldn't click any pics). Overall very satisfied with their work. Tejas, Nikhil and Lalit are personally inspecting the work being done.

Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1479116853.948512.jpg

Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1479116898.228638.jpg

Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1479116919.166250.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkkkkaran (Post 4062404)
Im not going to put in a long post, just a single image post a buffing job at aquatint.
Attachment 1557855

Got a few panels repainted from them also. Shade is perfectly matching, but slight difference in texture between stock VW and their paint job.

Hey Karan, how much do they charge for repainting panels? I don't see painting as a listed service on their website, so is this something they do themselves or is it outsourced to someone else?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiat_tarun (Post 4120237)
Hey Karan, how much do they charge for repainting panels? I don't see painting as a listed service on their website, so is this something they do themselves or is it outsourced to someone else?

They have a tie up with a garage close by for the painting. Charges were close to Rs.3000 for repainting my rear bumper.
Give them a call, Tejas or Nikhil at Aquatint will assist you better.

Took my Figo to Aquatint this morning for a wash and wax. Met Lalit there and the team got to work immediately.

Like all the reviews here have mentioned, their work is brilliant. The attention to detail is the best I have seen in Pune with competitive pricing as well. Highly recommended.

Some pictures of the team at their work and the car. Minor swirls that were there have gone and the gloss on the paint is beautiful.

I was wanting to get my Mini Cooper Countryman detailed this year and was looking for a good place. Last time I had got it done from 3M, which although good, wasnt really outstanding. So after reading reviews about this place I thought of giving it a try.

Trust me the entire experience was exceptional! I will let the pictures do the talking but in addition to the finish, the service and attention to detail of the owners themselves was exceptional! They personally went over each and every part of the car, both inside and outside for the finishing touches.

I must say this attention to detail by the owners themselves is extremely appreciated by sticklers like us and goes in a long way in maintaining quality.

Here are the pictures: