Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2017, 15:44   #1
ike
BHPian

Renée Express Car Wash @ Thrissur

I had taken my S cross for a wash and Wax in Renee express car wash in thrissur.

Services Offered:
  • Car washing. They have an automated system that does a decent job.
  • Various Detailing services, right from basic wax to ceramic coating and underbody coating as well.
  • Wheel alignment, Balancing and Nitrogen filling. Did not see any tyres displayed for sale though.
  • A range of Liqui Moly products like injector cleaners and performance additives are available. Some basic accessories like car wash shampoos and waxes are also availabe, mostly Formula One brand.

What I like
  • The bloke named Rahul runs the place. He is straightforward and seemed to be knowledgeable.
  • He doesn't try to up sell/push people to buy accessories.
  • Very convenient location - On Thrissur Shoranur highway just before Daya Hospital on the opposite side of the Hospital.
  • Dedicated bays for detailing and wheel alignment.
  • VFM pricing. A basic wash and wax with interior vacuuming cost me INR800. Wash without wax for an S cross is INR500. They use Menzerna wax.
  • Open on Sundays and most other public holidays. Closed only for Onam, Christmas, Easter
What I don't like
  • Amateurish Work force. Only one guy among the workmen seemed knowledgeable. The others require some fine tuning. They did not install my carpets correctly after vacuuming the interiors.
  • They do not bother to explain in detail the work that they are to perform. Compared to other detailing laces like 3M, they do not go into details of what they are about to do. Could also be because in a one mule town like Thrissur, not many would want to know/understand what is being done.

Contact Info
Name: Rahul
Ph: +91 98952 92773

Google Maps
Attached Thumbnails
Renée Express Car Wash @ Thrissur-location.jpg  

Last edited by Aditya : 28th August 2017 at 08:14. Reason: Fixing map link
ike is online now   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks