Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and would rate them as:
Highly Recommended 1 100.00%
Recommended 0 0%
NOT Recommended 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2021, 14:06   #1
BHPian

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)

Services offered:
Car servicing. Main focus is on servicing imported cars.

What I like:
This is a prime example of "Friendly Neighborhood Garage". Gentlemen named Mr Sanjeet has been in the industry since long. He knows his work and the garage has professional tools and trusted brands to carry out his work. His passion for what he does is why I am sharing this information here.

What I didn't like: The workshop is a parking garage at the moment, would love to have a dedicated commercial space for this workshop

Pricing: Ranges from reasonable to higher side. He would recommend measures to save as possible.

Specialty / USP: Imported car repair/service. Individual attention to the vehicle, one car serviced at a time.

What I have bought from him:
- Solution to noise when driving the car
- Solution to car coming to dead halt on low speeds
I went to him after I was not satisfied with the work done at HASS of my Civic 2008 (M).
He explained to me what the cause of the issue was and kept me updated with pictures on whatsapp.
I got satisfactory result from his work and am posting here as I could not find a FNG listed here.

Contact Information

- Name of the contact person: Sanjeet
- Phone numbers: 95015.50041
- Postal Address: 319, Urban Estate Road, Phase 3, Phase III, Duggri, Urban Estate Dugri, Ludhiana, Punjab 141013.
- Helpful landmarks / directions: N/A
- Email / Website : N/A
- GoogleMap:
https://goo.gl/maps/xozMPS7qZzamdk9d9

Last edited by Ashutosh : 1st February 2021 at 14:12.
Ashutosh is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 21st December 2021, 15:29   #2
BHPian

Re: FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)

I have been getting my lateral upgrades done via JagSan since the last posting.

Upgrades / Repairs:
- Alloy wheels upgrade to 16' via a third party (Plati Alloys and Pirelli p6 215/55/r16)
- STB 5-in-1 additive added to an empty tank before fueling
- Hard Clutch Repair, Clutch set installed (Honda original, made in Japan)
- Stereo System upgraded to Sony's XAV-5500/Infinity Alpha component and 6x9 rear speakers (detailed posts coming soon)

Alloy wheels upgrade to 16'
An increase in height resulted in a better clearance over badly designed potholes. But style points were taken away as it does not have a low stance look

Clutch Set
- The clutch is now softer to use than before
- The work resulted in a clean and powerful pickup, even at low speed and turnings

STB 5-in-1
- The overall car performance enhanced with the addition of STB

My car has got a new lease of life due to Sanjeet's hard work. It has just touched the 1,00,000 mark and it's gearing up to do another 2L in the journeys ahead.
The father-son duo is a force to reckon with. If you are living in Ludhiana or nearby and are looking for a garage that would give individual and experienced care, do check them out.

Old 7th January 2022, 12:41   #3
PGA
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashutosh View Post
Services offered:
Car servicing. Main focus is on servicing imported cars.

What I like:
This is a prime example of "Friendly Neighborhood Garage". Gentlemen named Mr Sanjeet has been in the industry since long. He knows his work and the garage has professional tools and trusted brands to carry out his work. His passion for what he does is why I am sharing this information here.

What I didn't like: The workshop is a parking garage at the moment, would love to have a dedicated commercial space for this workshop

Pricing: Ranges from reasonable to higher side. He would recommend measures to save as possible.

Specialty / USP: Imported car repair/service. Individual attention to the vehicle, one car serviced at a time.

What I have bought from him:
- Solution to noise when driving the car
- Solution to car coming to dead halt on low speeds
I went to him after I was not satisfied with the work done at HASS of my Civic 2008 (M).
He explained to me what the cause of the issue was and kept me updated with pictures on whatsapp.
I got satisfactory result from his work and am posting here as I could not find a FNG listed here.

Contact Information

- Name of the contact person: Sanjeet
- Phone numbers: 95015.50041
- Postal Address: 319, Urban Estate Road, Phase 3, Phase III, Duggri, Urban Estate Dugri, Ludhiana, Punjab 141013.
- Helpful landmarks / directions: N/A
- Email / Website : N/A
- GoogleMap:
Thanks for the info, will certainly check out JagSan motors during next servicing of my car.
PGA is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th May 2023, 18:39   #4
BHPian

As the days went by I have got some lateral upgrades done:

Music system changed from stock to Sony XAV 5500 AX

- Apple CarPlay / Android Auto gives the convenience of using Google/Apple Maps without mounting on unstable holders
- Apple Music / Spotify allows lossless better in connected than over Bluetooth

Interiors rejuvenated

- Seats restored with new nappa leather
- Door garnish with matte wood hydro-dipped skin (made in spain)
- Gear knob (via Amazon, didn't get perfect fitting)
- Steering re-leathered

Brakes

- Brakes restored with new Brembo discs and pads
- Front rotors replaced with ventilated
Attached Thumbnails
FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181700.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181648.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181652.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181647.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181653.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181654.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181657.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181655.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181551.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181614.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181619.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181618.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181637.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181636.jpg  

FNG / Car Service & Repairs - JagSan Motors (Dugri, Ludhiana)-photo_20230507_181639.jpg  

Last edited by Ashutosh : 7th May 2023 at 18:40.
Old 12th June 2023, 19:19   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashutosh View Post
- Seats restored with new nappa leather
- Door garnish with matte wood hydro-dipped skin (made in spain)
- Gear knob (via Amazon, didn't get perfect fitting)
- Steering re-leathered
From where did you get steering wrapped and Hydro-dipping done? And what was the cost for these?

Thanks.
Old 12th June 2023, 20:02   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolidus500 View Post
From where did you get steering wrapped and Hydro-dipping done? And what was the cost for these?

Thanks.
The hydro-dip was done along with the seat cushioning work at a factory shop in West Delhi somewhere. They do seat covers/cushioning for Hyundai dealerships.

I don't remember the cost now as this was a combined payment sent months back.

Sanjeet at Jagsan Motors got it done, kindly check with him for the latest:
Ashutosh is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks