Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2022, 15:59   #1
BHPian

Body Work, Detailing, Restoration | Excellerate Motors, Kolkata

I would like to start a dedicated thread for Excellerate motors, Kolkata which is an independent workshop for body work, detailing, paint correction, ppf application and restoration projects. The owner Saurjya Pratim Mitra, is a true gentleman and knows the domain inside out. He tries to understand your need and provides ample guidance recommending only as much as needed and gets the same done with perfection and on a timely manner.

I have recently availed a complete paint correction and ceramic for my new Jeep Compass and also a full repaint and restoration of my 10yr old Honda City. I'm happy to share that both the jobs were carried out extremely professionally and I'm happy with the outcome.

They are also an authorized distributor of Turtle wax products and have their in-house paint booth and paint mixing setup for Sikkens. I have seen their paint jobs on high end cars like Bentley Continental and the result speaks volumes about their professionalism.

The staff is well trained and well behaved and everybody is customer friendly.

Following are the details -
FB - https://www.facebook.com/ExcellerateMotors
Location - Excellerate Motors
252C, Picnic Garden Road
Natore Park
Kolkata 700039
Next to Sport Turf

Attached are few images of the services I availed recently.
Attached Thumbnails
Body Work, Detailing, Restoration | Excellerate Motors, Kolkata-whatsapp-image-20221204-11.38.26-pm.jpeg  

Body Work, Detailing, Restoration | Excellerate Motors, Kolkata-whatsapp-image-20221204-11.38.27-pm-2.jpeg  

Body Work, Detailing, Restoration | Excellerate Motors, Kolkata-whatsapp-image-20221204-11.38.27-pm.jpeg  

Body Work, Detailing, Restoration | Excellerate Motors, Kolkata-whatsapp-image-20221114-11.47.07-pm-1.jpeg  

Body Work, Detailing, Restoration | Excellerate Motors, Kolkata-whatsapp-image-20221114-11.47.07-pm.jpeg  

Body Work, Detailing, Restoration | Excellerate Motors, Kolkata-whatsapp-image-20221114-11.47.08-pm-1.jpeg  

Body Work, Detailing, Restoration | Excellerate Motors, Kolkata-whatsapp-image-20221114-11.47.08-pm.jpeg  

Body Work, Detailing, Restoration | Excellerate Motors, Kolkata-whatsapp-image-20221114-11.47.09-pm.jpeg  

Last edited by aenkay91 : 8th December 2022 at 16:12.
aenkay91 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th December 2022, 19:11   #2
BHPian

re: Body Work, Detailing, Restoration | Excellerate Motors, Kolkata

No report is complete without specifying the cost. Do mention that and also the time taken for paint correction & repainting of two of your cars mentioned above
Samfromindia is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th December 2022, 04:29   #3
BANNED

re: Body Work, Detailing, Restoration | Excellerate Motors, Kolkata

Very nice indeed.
I would like to get my Honda City painted on the internals.
Like, after removing the bumpers, the metal area there seems to have lower quality paint, inside the dicky and nooks and corners.
also interested in carrying out damping of the internal panels.

Can this work be done there?
Old 12th December 2022, 23:23   #4
BHPian

Re: Body Work, Detailing, Restoration | Excellerate Motors, Kolkata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samfromindia View Post
No report is complete without specifying the cost. Do mention that and also the time taken for paint correction & repainting of two of your cars mentioned above
The City underwent rust repair all over along with alloy repainting in gun metal and interior deep cleaning. Also changed the exterior rubbers and interior panel clip changing to reduce rattles. All of these took ~3weeks and costed ~50k

Quote:
Originally Posted by norhog View Post
Very nice indeed.
I would like to get my Honda City painted on the internals.
Like, after removing the bumpers, the metal area there seems to have lower quality paint, inside the dicky and nooks and corners.
also interested in carrying out damping of the internal panels.

Can this work be done there?
Definitely can be done. They recently did a project where they repainted a white Legender fresh off delivery to a shade of black. I'd recommend you talk to Saurjya da and schedule a meet to discuss all your doubts and plan accordingly.
aenkay91 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks