Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2010, 01:19   #1
Senior - BHPian

Trusted tyre shop - Saturn wheels (Thrissur)

Try Saturn steel wheels at mission quarters (near jubilee hospital) , his name is nivi , pretty honest to customers , I have many instances to share with, he has good knowledge of tires including the mix and match reliability with the riding comfort. Have good stock with all the modern tyre needs.

If you have enough time it's always better to consult with him before buying a mag wheel for your car (offourse the consultation is free)

He can also boast a good work force.

I have tried Saturn Steel Wheels and I can suggest it to other bhpians in and around thrissur, other bhpians please update on the same. Thank you

Last edited by Rehaan : 13th October 2010 at 20:56.
foby.sebastian is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2010, 17:17   #2
BHPian

Don't know much about Saturn Wheels in Mission Quarters,but nowadays they dont have enough stock I believe.

Other know Tyre Shops in Tcr are:

Saturn Steel wheels [Mr.Rajmohan] - Its in Puzhakkal [Guruvayur Road] .Very friendly and down to earth person and enthusiast as well . For sure, they dont have any clue about "Correct Upsize", overall diameter etc.
Overall ,its good, they have a good stock of different brands and mags.

MRF authorised center near Sakthan Bus stand[next to Pattalam market].
CHEAP and BEST. Staff has good knowledge but stocks only MRF products.Good for Routine servicing.
Veelubai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2013, 13:59   #3
BHPian

Re: Trusted tyre shop - Saturn wheels (Thrissur)

Service was good at Saturn Mission Quarters, but he sold me almost an year old Michelin XM2 for my OHC. I was in a hurry so could not check the manufacturing date before installing. At the time of delivery it was power cut in that area thanks to KSEB. Hope that an year self period is ok for Tyre as there is no other option.

Flint Tyre on the Ayyanthol - Puzhakkal Road has good reputation in Thrissur now a days. I went there but he quoted Rs 100 / tyre for the same XM2 . Due to that and easy access i went to Saturn .
vinu_pm is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks