Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2010, 23:02   #1
Senior - BHPian

Kerala Auto Garage, Abu Road, Rajasthan

Now Kerala Garage in Rajasthan, thats something new right?
Thatscoz its run by a great Mallu friends Hari Bhai and Raju from down south Allepy. Hari Bhai is a Great denter, i have not seen seen who can dent just any fender with so much details in just under 10 minutes flat.

Raju is a great painter especially in detailing metallic. He is still studying through Open Univ. in Kerala and goes to give exams every now and then. And it happens every time i need him most.

Why i have posted this is because this Garage is just 1 kms in ward of a Highway that connects Ahmedabad to Delhi (not the Udaipur or Radhanpur one which most thbpian has used till now).

God forbid but if any one needs a towing service all the way between Palanpur to Pali. They can call his number and give my reference (kenden).

Services offered:
  • Paint Jobs, Denting, Tinkering & Accidental repairs
  • Towing
What I like:
  • Tinkering and Paint job is top notch. All the service centre in the area, be it Mahindra or Maruti, they call him for outsourcing the accidental repair jobs.
What I don't like:
  • Wish they had a paint booth. They are not well to do guys but are full of talents.
Pricing: Very Cheap. He recently fabricated a hood scoop for me for just Rs.700.

Speciality / USP: Very Fast Job. Whole Gypsy can be tinkered, patched, rubbed painted in just two days that too at a very reasonable rates.

I have known this guys whole my life. They are very honest and trustworthy. Raju, especially is very shy with money.

Hari Bhai : 9413124973
Kerala Auto Garage, Abu Road, Rajasthan-hari-bhai-garage.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 15th November 2010 at 09:06. Reason: Adding phone number to the opening post itself
Old 14th November 2010, 01:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlec View Post
God forbid but if any one needs a towing service all the way between Palanpur to Pali. They can call his number and give my reference (kenden).
The phone number is not to be found.

Quote:
Now that tbp watermark is really irritating.
Yes it is. Could you re attach a map showing the location with reference to Ahmedabad and Himatnagar, that would be more relevant and will take care of the WM issue too.
Old 14th November 2010, 15:05   #3
Senior - BHPian

Well this is not on the himmatnagar highway. Himmatnagar Highway connects Ahmedabad to Udaipur then to Delhi.

This one is situated on Ahmedabad-Mehsana-palanpur-Abu road-Pali....

BTW i forgot the number
Its is 9413124973 Hari Bhai
Old 14th November 2010, 15:20   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Well this is not on the himmatnagar highway. Himmatnagar Highway connects Ahmedabad to Udaipur then to Delhi.

This one is situated on Ahmedabad-Mehsana-palanpur-Abu road-Pali....
[/b]
I understand & know the highway that you are talking about.

The only reason I mentioned Ahmedabad, Himatnagar etc. was that if you were to repost the map accordingly, it would become more relevant for a whole lot of people who live around the general area and/or use that highway frequently. Further on the map itself it would lift the location of the garage beyond the reach of the Tbhp logo thus making the map more useful.
Old 14th November 2010, 19:57   #5
Senior - BHPian

Here you go. Hope it helps. have marked every exit routes.

Kerala Auto Garage, Abu Road, Rajasthan-high-way-rajasthan.jpg

Courtesy:
Google Maps

Last edited by SirAlec : 14th November 2010 at 19:58.
Old 14th November 2010, 21:26   #6
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic, sincerely appreciate it and thank you for reposting the map.

A question now regarding your location which reads 'Queen of the hills' that means Mussorie, the LRs plate points to Darjeeling and thereabouts and the OP talks of a garage in Abu road so which one is it ?

Will understand if you do not answer that either here or via pm. The mystery deepens
Old 14th November 2010, 21:51   #7
Senior - BHPian

Pleasure is all mine man!

I wish to be of more help to tbhpian, but due to current commitments i couldn't. Sorry!
Coz i am from a place which is a LR heaven. Parts availability is abundant. etc

Plan to retire early from active work, maybe then i can be of more help.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks