Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2013, 01:58   #16
BHPian

Re: Bringing Back to Life : BSA M20 - 500cc SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockheed View Post
Hello,

Congratulations on the New M20. Good to know that another classic is being brought back to life. I did acquire a M20 in more or less the same condition. The rear rigid frame was modified to a swing arm and the tank was cut into 2 so that it was petrol for starting and kerosene for running.
It took me 2 years to make this run and is still ongoing.
It is definitely difficult to restore but not impossible. Please do let me know if I can be of any help.

.....Need help in restoring my M20
Thanks in advance
Cheers!!
KMK
Old 9th January 2013, 17:03   #17

Powertwin uncle, Your fan list keeps growing everyday and if someone sees this, I will end up getting a very bad name .
Old 18th May 2013, 04:03   #18

Check out http://wdbsa.nl it has a lot of useful info on the M20. The girder forks are the hardest to come by and even if you happen onto a pair check that they are not too worn out and can be reconditioned. What ever you do DO NOT buy the pattern girders from Delhi, they are cast stuff and will break at some point and kill you! In a worst case scenario you could go with a pair of BSA telescopic forks and build the M20 into an M21. PM me if you need any further hep or pointers. Good luck and keep the faith!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks