Team-BHP - Humber under wraps....
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Post-War (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/)
-   -   Humber under wraps.... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/29863-humber-under-wraps.html)

hey guys..
just spotted this humber in a garage in parel...was covered so could not make out the model..
car seems to be lying there since quite some time now...
can someone recognise the model????

SPEEDY this is specially for you....:)

cyrus this looks like a 50's humber hawk. this car looks like it is in the building next to the mill compound in parel.

yup a humber hawk upward of a Mark V from its hub caps

no you will be amazed on where it is...KEM HOSPITAL PARKING AREA...

yes cyrus i am amazed. there is a similer humber hawk at the place i mentioned and belongs to a parsi gentleman. the building also looks the same. man did you manage to find anything more about the car. owner and other details. not that i am interested, i have put a halt for sometime :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 591138)
yes cyrus i am amazed. there is a similer humber hawk at the place i mentioned and belongs to a parsi gentleman. the building also looks the same. man did you manage to find anything more about the car. owner and other details. not that i am interested, i have put a halt for sometime :)

lol:
no i havent found out anything about the owner yet..will do it if you want me to...

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 591141)
lol:
no i havent found out anything about the owner yet..will do it if you want me to...

aadat se majhboor :D . just habit and for information sake nothing else.

ill try my best to find the owner...how much should one offer for such a car???

is this a similar car???
are there any other in mumbai???

this is a similar car and i think there were two more not sure.
the price of the car depends on the condition and how much the owner wants for it. the car according to me should not be more than 2.5 lacs. seeing the car condition it looks like it is well kept and the owner might not want to sell it. you could try asking cyrus. all the best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 591234)
this is a similar car and i think there were two more not sure.
the price of the car depends on the condition and how much the owner wants for it. the car according to me should not be more than 2.5 lacs. seeing the car condition it looks like it is well kept and the owner might not want to sell it. you could try asking cyrus. all the best.

hmm..maybe i will...lets see what the owner really wants....if he does not know the true value of the car, he may give it for a pitance...something like Rs/-20,000...
let me show the car to dad...lets see what he says...

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 591241)
hmm..maybe i will...lets see what the owner really wants....if he does not know the true value of the car, he may give it for a pitance...something like Rs/-20,000...
let me show the car to dad...lets see what he says...

the car does not look in that bad a shape and in todays world where the person has kept the car for so long and in reasonable shape sure knows the value of the car. so for 20 thousand you are dreaming.
show the car to dad and then find out about the owner and his demands.
there were two other cars on the what cars are these thread that are from dadar and are for sale. dodge special, dodge46 and the austin westminister(u had posted earlier).

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 591503)
the car does not look in that bad a shape and in todays world where the person has kept the car for so long and in reasonable shape sure knows the value of the car. so for 20 thousand you are dreaming.
show the car to dad and then find out about the owner and his demands.
there were two other cars on the what cars are these thread that are from dadar and are for sale. dodge special, dodge46 and the austin westminister(u had posted earlier).

i remember the westminister...
i dont know the dodge 46 and the special though...can someone post up some pictures please

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 591804)
i remember the westminister...
i dont know the dodge 46 and the special though...can someone post up some pictures please

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintag...ars-these.html

similar at swadi automobiles , black colour. Dada Swadi's car