Team-BHP - VW Van's from Goa
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Post-War (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/)
-   -   VW Van's from Goa (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/32639-vw-vans-goa.html)

I saw this in goa last month:

And this, one trip before that:

Both Van's are unfortunately not for sale,
i have some more pic's with, will post them later

Nice pics Santaji. Like the split screen Van in the second pic. Post some pics of your van if you have already taken delivery.

@R-U-N, pls keep the size of pics to about 800x600 - else the pics overflow the screen and it's a pain to keep scrolling to see the full pic instead of seeing the entire pic in one view.

Thanks for the pics ! They are very Well maintained.

wow ! hippie country with a cult hippie van ! wonder what goes on inside this thing :D nice pics dude !

Here's another one:

Quote:

Originally Posted by S@~+#0$# (Post 662509)
Nice pics Santaji. Like the split screen Van in the second pic. Post some pics of your van if you have already taken delivery.

It's still in goa, but here's a pic:

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 662605)
@R-U-N, pls keep the size of pics to about 800x600 - else the pics overflow the screen and it's a pain to keep scrolling to see the full pic instead of seeing the entire pic in one view.

Sorry about that!

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 662605)
@R-U-NThanks for the pics ! They are very Well maintained.

The split is well maintained, but the blue van is quite rusty:

Can someone direct me to an available van please? Its a childhood dream to own one.

wow ! too many VW's vans there in Goa, good pics there "RandomUsername" .

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomUsername (Post 658587)
I saw this in goa last month:

And this, one trip before that:

Both Van's are unfortunately not for sale,
i have some more pic's with, will post them later

Hey thats my friends car! Van rather.

I love these VW vans.It is rear to see them these days.Here in trivandrum have one.

Some more Pics of this beautiful Splitscreen Bus in and around Goa.

Thanks for posting more pics of the fantastic VW Split. From the color-combo to the Safari Windows to the carriers to the interiors, the bar, I love just about everything in this split :)

Could you please post more pictures of the interior..Thanx

Quote:

Originally Posted by vw splitscreen (Post 1002651)
Some more Pics of this beautiful Splitscreen Bus in and around Goa.

Nitin's real excited he's baby has been posted here again. He is very thankful for all your help as well.

Always a pleasure to help a uncle out :).and heres some of the interior pics taken a year ago and since updated .

Quote:

Originally Posted by vw splitscreen (Post 1002725)
Always a pleasure to help a uncle out :).

Great Pics! He's gotta be a member here just to read that reply:D Nc1bad you reading this?

Yipieee,

Nice pictorial description given on the above split.

I assume that the above split runs damn well, such a nice bus could have been best retained spot original, The reverse lights are missing, the interior lights are borrowed from some later model car. The 1500 tag does no justice to the split also which as per me is 1300 originally for a pre 1966 bus.

All in all a great looking bus.

I remember just 2 weeks ago, myself and S@~+#0$# going through 15 dirty mangy dogs :Frustratito see a Split in Bangalore. Which we would'nt have braved if it was not a split.:D