Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Pre-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2009, 15:54   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by john a milne View Post
Would suggest you google "Tolly Club" to get his name, I think it is Mukherjee. I had meet him a month before he was to take over from Mr Menon and he showed me the car and seemed to be interested in having it done up.

I had written a letter to Mr Menon about having it restored for the next Tolly car show and if I still have it will send you a copy.

Looking forward to seeing some more photos from your works.

John
Is his name Amit Mukherjee by any chance?

Well it depends on how well they want the car restored.If they want a cheap job and fast job then they wouldn't get a good job.If you want a good job you need to put in time and money.

I have put up pics of our works on the other thread(calcutta restorer/collector- rahul sircar)

Have a look and comment.
Old 4th August 2009, 17:16   #17
Senior - BHPian

Monumentally Naive

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndrojitSircar View Post
I would like to know his id wouldn't mind doin it for the sake of another vintage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by john a milne View Post
Would suggest you google "Tolly Club" to get his name, I think it is Mukherjee. I had meet him a month before he was to take over from Mr Menon and he showed me the car and seemed to be interested in having it done up.

I had written a letter to Mr Menon about having it restored for the next Tolly car show and if I still have it will send you a copy.
Quote:
Is his name Amit Mukherjee by any chance?
For crying out loud, havent you heard of the term "website"? Anyway, Tolly's president is Dr Saibal Sen. Get in touch with any Tolly Club member you know and he'll get you contact numbers from the club directory. Or just PM me.

Quote:
I have put up pics of our works on the other thread(calcutta restorer/collector- rahul sircar)

Have a look and comment.
You want John to take a look at the thread he created?
Old 4th August 2009, 20:17   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by predatorwheelz View Post
For crying out loud, havent you heard of the term "website"? Anyway, Tolly's president is Dr Saibal Sen. Get in touch with any Tolly Club member you know and he'll get you contact numbers from the club directory. Or just PM me.

You want John to take a look at the thread he created?

Ok i'll do that.

Well i guess yoyu need to check the last page on this thread where john asked me to put up pics of our works have a look at that.So i just asked him to have a look.Don't think i have done anything wrong in that though
Old 4th August 2009, 22:09   #19
Senior - BHPian

Who ever restores it make sure you fumigate it least you start a brand new plague epidemic.
Old 5th August 2009, 02:36   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mole View Post
Who ever restores it make sure you fumigate it least you start a brand new plague epidemic.

Yeah not a bad idea though
Old 5th August 2009, 10:22   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mole View Post
Good one, Amol.

Equine influenza already exists, but imagine having a Dodgy Equine Flu running around now! The Tolly must have a vet get involved in the restoration!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks