Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Ride Safe
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2022, 12:25   #106
BHPian

Re: Only ISI Helmet, says Bangalore Traffic Police. EDIT: Order reintroduced

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijai View Post
Has Bangalore traffic police started to fine commuters with non-isi standards? I'm on a weekend trip to blr and have MT without ISI. I do not want to be harrased for the helmet
The cops dont need a reason to stop/ harass riders following rules. That said, I have seen them active in the early hours of the day and encountered them around JP Nagar and KRPuram areas.

If they do stop You, most likely it will be for the TN registered (assuming) motorcycle and not for the helmet

You enjoy Your ride and leave the worry of cops, until it happens.

FYI: My ride, stock Street-Twin, is a cop-magnet and I usually end-up spending 15 min asking them to bring a decibel-meter or letting me go.
Rocky_Balboa is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th April 2022, 20:35   #107
BHPian

Re: Only ISI Helmet, says Bangalore Traffic Police. EDIT: Order reintroduced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Balboa View Post

If they do stop You, most likely it will be for the TN registered (assuming) motorcycle and not for the helmet

You enjoy Your ride and leave the worry of cops, until it happens.

FYI: My ride, stock Street-Twin, is a cop-magnet and I usually end-up spending 15 min asking them to bring a decibel-meter or letting me go.
Yes, it is TN registered. Mine's a Triumph too. Tiger 900. If at all something is convincing, it's that the exhaust isn't that loud. But massive appearance is the problem. Hope the police are in good mood if at all they stop me.
vijai is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks