Team-BHP > Road Safety
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2020, 12:28   #1
Senior - BHPian

ESP & HSA now standard on the Toyota Innova Crysta (all variants)

Quick update while Innova prices went up by a significant margin with BS6 update, Toyota has silently launched few important safety features. Vehicle Stability control and Hill start Assist is now standard across Innova range. Also gets 4 rear sensors instead of 2. The official brochure now lists G as base variant instead of GX. The intermediate G Plus variant also makes it to brochure. That said dealers are claiming these 2 are made to order only.

ESP & HSA now standard on the Toyota Innova Crysta (all variants)-innova.jpg
PrideRed is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 28th April 2020, 22:46   #2
BHPian

Re: Innova Crysta BS6 Diesel to come only with 2.4L engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
Toyota has silently launched few important safety features. Vehicle Stability control and Hill start Assist is now standard across Innova range. Also gets 4 rear sensors instead of 2.
Toyota should have also provided all airbags as standard. They did it with Yaris before. They could be synonymous with safety. Providing standard safety kit is something no other brand is trying (yet).
Comrade is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 29th April 2020, 08:27   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: ESP & HSA now standard on the Toyota Innova Crysta (all variants)

Quote:
Toyota has silently launched few important safety features. Vehicle Stability control and Hill start Assist is now standard across Innova range.
Many thanks for sharing! Moving your post to a new thread as this is an important development. Although I always criticise Toyota India for being turtle-slow with new models, I must appreciate their commitment to safety (this, the Etios' good crash test rating, 7 airbags in the Yaris...).
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th April 2020, 10:56   #4
BHPian

I hope toyota can make 7 airbags standard across all variants in innova like in Yaris. Ideally for the price innova is selling it will be a good option. Atleast they can put a safety option or (o) variant across gx, vx with added airbags for a small price hike.
spkrnh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2020, 19:50   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Quick update while Innova prices went up by a significant margin with BS6 update, Toyota has silently launched few important safety features. Vehicle Stability control and Hill start Assist is now standard across Innova range. Also gets 4 rear sensors instead of 2. The official brochure now lists G as base variant instead of GX. The intermediate G Plus variant also makes it to brochure. That said dealers are claiming these 2 are made to order only.
@PrideRed, thanks for the update.
When did they exactly add it in base models, do you know? If I decide to buy GX Auto in near future, I want to make sure I do not end up buying a old one in the dealer's stockyard before this feature was added. Is there a way to verify that the vehicle has this feature or not through some display in the dashboard?

Another technical question: Is this feature same as rollover mitigation or does that need something in addition to VSC?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks