Team-BHP - Bangalore to Tirupati : Route Queries
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Route / Travel Queries (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-travel-queries/)
-   -   Bangalore to Tirupati : Route Queries (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-travel-queries/23999-bangalore-tirupati-route-queries.html)

Hi guys,
Please share with me the route guide for travelling from Bangalore to Tirupati and near by distances. Any two days weekend trip guide would be suitable. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ramki.

Very straight forward: Bangalore, KR Puram, Hoskote, Kolar, Mulabagal, Palamaner, Chitoor, Tirupati.

I think there is a bypass one has to take at chitoor. chitoor bypass at chitoor will get you on the AP state highway which leads to tirupati.

Bangalore-NH4-Chittor : 173kms
Chittor-Puralapattu : 19kms
Puralapattu-take a right-Chandragiri: 36kms
Chandragiri-take a left-Tirupati : app 15kms

Total distance : 243kms

Pls go through Day1 of my travelogue Bangalore to Kolkata...all the information of Bangalore Tirupati is there...
Before entering Chitoor BP to Chennai there is a left turn which bypasses Chittoor...

Abhi

it is putalapattu not purulapattu. here the road straight goes to cudapah and left to tirupati and meets NH5 at naidupet. nearby tirupati srikalahasti ( very good siva temple) around 35Km. just before kalahasti try to go to gudimallam very good ancient siva temple

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkg (Post 436331)
it is putalapattu not purulapattu. here the road straight goes to cudapah and left to tirupati and meets NH5 at naidupet.

rks, I think it is right turn from Putalapattu for Tirupati and it is well marked....with a big sign board....

Abhi

How many hours does it take to reach tirupati when i leave bangalore at 6 am? Any one more thing guys, is their any Karnataka maps(for free) on net? Not able to find a good one. Any one knows?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramki067 (Post 437158)
How many hours does it take to reach tirupati when i leave bangalore at 6 am? Any one more thing guys, is their any Karnataka maps(for free) on net? Not able to find a good one. Any one knows?

I did non stop in abt 4 hours. Since u r starting early u might halt for breakfast, still u should easily do within 5 hours.

Abhi

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramki067 (Post 437158)
Any one more thing guys, is their any Karnataka maps(for free) on net? Not able to find a good one. Any one knows?

or does anyone have? Plz mail to me.

Go to maptell.com->Downloads. You will get maps based on Karnataka districts. Also the Maps sections has maps for most of the states in India. You can zoom in to a certain extent.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone please share Bangalore - Tirupati - Hyderabad road trip info? I plan to do it with family in November. Do you have any travel advisories for me like preferred departure time, preferred route, things to ensure/watch out for, food, etc.? I'd prefer daytime driving mostly.

Akroy, I tried searching for your Kolkata - Bangalore travelogue but seemed not to find it...I wanted to check details for the Bangalore - Tirupati sector.

I promise to post a travelogue once I am done hoping it will serve as a latest update.

Thanks a lot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chirantanaranya (Post 582049)
Akroy, I tried searching for your Kolkata - Bangalore travelogue but seemed not to find it...I wanted to check details for the Bangalore - Tirupati sector.

Surprising that you couldnt figure out the travelogue :confused:
Anyway, here it is

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...e-kolkata.html

Abhi

Ah..got it Akroy

For your travelogue I was searching

[COLOR=#800080]Team-BHP[/COLOR] > [COLOR=#0000ff]Race-Day[/COLOR] > [COLOR=#0000ff]Buckle Up - Street and Travel Experiences[/COLOR] > Route / Travel Queries

Each day I get a little more familiar with my way around the corridors of BHP :)

Thanks

I am visiting Tirupati for the first time and have booked my flight tickets for Mumbai to bangalore. Now, some1 please guide me abt the number of days required for darshan. I have a total of 4 days. Any other sightseeing possible alongwith darshan ?