Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2007, 18:18   #1
BHPian

Help! required from Hyderabad BHPians.

Hi

I am driving from Chennai to Hyderabad on Saturday and request my Hyderabad friends to help me with the route to reach "Green Park Hotel", as I enter the city under two options:

1. Option A: I drive into Hyderabad City from Vijayawada on NH9 assuming I will be coming initally on NH5 until V'wada.

2. Option B: I drive into the City on the Nagarjunasagar Dam - Hyderabad road.

If you can mention the important roads/landmarks on the way then I can ask for them as drive to the destination @ Greenpark.

Thanks for the help

Ram
Old 18th December 2007, 17:06   #2
BHPian

If you are coming from V'wada watch out for Ramoji film city on your left. A few kilometers further take a right turn at LB Nagar cross roads. This road is called the Uppal ring road. About 5 kms later turn left at the Uppal cross roads and head straight for another 5 kms or so, where you can ask for directions to the Begumpet airport. Go over the airport flyover and turn right once you get down the begumpet station flyover.

If you are coming from the N'sagar side, then you're going to face lot of peak hour traffic. You will have to pass through terrible traffic and you will have to enquire every 5 mins, which will be very frustrating. I wouldn't advise you take this route just to avoid the traffic.

If you are still keen on taking the N'sagar route let me know and I can guide you.
Old 18th December 2007, 18:25   #3

I think green park is in ameerpet. check if the below link is of any use to you

url=http://www.mapmyindia.com/?cx=-1268307&cy=4932765&cz=7&from=hayat%20nagar,%20hyde rabad&to=ameerpet,%20hyderabad&via=&type=best&q=di r]MapmyIndia - maps, directions, and local search across India - just search, print and go![/url]

you reach hayat nagar when you come via vijayawada. i don't know the entry point for the other road that you have mentioned

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks