Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2008, 14:05   #1
Senior - BHPian

Jaipur Calling !!

Finally I'll be on a long awaited break along with my family in the month of October after a very long time. As i had been blessed with a baby recently, location was very important to me considering newborn will not be able to cope up with sudden weather change. This clearly rules out any sort hill stations. Considering Delhi like weather along with shortly doable journey in car only two options left with us i.e. Agra or Jaipur. And as the last trip was of Agra only, it clearly throws Jaipur to upfront. So Jaipur here i come !!

Days - 3-4 days
Places to visit - Jaipur (Amer fort, hawa mahal, johri bazar etc. etc.), Dargah in Ajmer, Puskar Raj Temple, Salaasar Balaji Temple. Mostly dinners at chowki dhani.. slurp..slurp..
Hotels - Preference is to have some mahal kinda stuff if possible with a pool (read budgeted), some senior guests will be accompanying with us who might be amused with poolside massage Else some decent budget hotels. (I have "Hotel Pearl Palace" in my list, heard about it's goodness. How do you guys rate it ?)

Kindly pour in your wonderful and non-destructive suggestions.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks