Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:09   #1
BHPian

Urgent Help-Shortest and least congested route required for Ghaziabad-Gurgaon

Will be commuting from Rajnagar, Ghaziabad - IFFCO Chowk in Gurgaon on a daily basis. Please help in listing directions/route which will be least congested and shortest. I will be commuting in my Indigo and my office starts at 8:30 am in morning and I can leave office by 5:30 everyday.

Please also tell the approximate time taken both for morning hours and the evening hours.
Old 3rd December 2008, 15:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Bro, this commute will easily take you 2 hours each side whatever route you take. A better way would be to take a place on rent in Gurgaon and go home over weekends,if possible.
Old 3rd December 2008, 18:35   #3
BHPian

not possible to rent a place. I live in Meerut (Family resides there). Need a midway and cheap place to strike a balance between my personal and professional life. Ghaziabad fits the bill. Please guide.
Old 4th December 2008, 11:40   #4
Senior - BHPian

You can't have and eat your cake too. The least congested is the longest and the shortest is the most congested. Take your call:

Least congested

Rajnagar - Mohan Meakin - Sahibabad - Hapur bypass - Sarai kalekhan - ashram - ring road - dhaula kuan - NH8 - Gurgaon

Most congested

Rajnagr - NOIDA - kalindikunj - mathura road - tughlakabad - qutub minar - MG road - gurgaon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumargandharva View Post
Will be commuting from Rajnagar, Ghaziabad - IFFCO Chowk in Gurgaon on a daily basis. Please help in listing directions/route which will be least congested and shortest. I will be commuting in my Indigo and my office starts at 8:30 am in morning and I can leave office by 5:30 everyday.

Please also tell the approximate time taken both for morning hours and the evening hours.
Old 4th December 2008, 12:32   #5
BHPian

Thanks dear. Can you give any estimate about the probable length of the two routes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
You can't have and eat your cake too. The least congested is the longest and the shortest is the most congested. Take your call:

Least congested

Rajnagar - Mohan Meakin - Sahibabad - Hapur bypass - Sarai kalekhan - ashram - ring road - dhaula kuan - NH8 - Gurgaon

Most congested

Rajnagr - NOIDA - kalindikunj - mathura road - tughlakabad - qutub minar - MG road - gurgaon

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks