Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2014, 07:54   #31
Team-BHP Support

Re: Chennai to Kanakapura: Avoiding Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramp View Post
Some Photo's en-route. You can see the State Border clearly. Have verified with the GPS.
The place looks quite dry. Would love to explore how the place magically transforms after rains. Roads around Thally are known to be bad esp the KA-TN border. Even I had to deal with quite some bad roads at the border while heading to Anchety from Hunasanahalli.

A snap I had posted some time back in another thread. Anchetty-Hunasanahalli road.

Old 25th May 2014, 16:35   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
The place looks quite dry. Would love to explore how the place magically transforms after rains. Roads around Thally are known to be bad esp the KA-TN border. Even I had to deal with quite some bad roads at the border while heading to Anchety from Hunasanahalli.

A snap I had posted some time back in another thread. Anchetty-Hunasanahalli road.

I have seen this place during all seasons as I have a small piece of land near arthakal (the last village on the TN side of the broder) which is 1-2 kms from hunsanahalli. The place around arthakal/thaggatti is especially very beatiful with greenery and hills after the rains. The TN/KA border roads are now in good shape.
Old 27th May 2014, 07:47   #33
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sae90 View Post
I have seen this place during all seasons as I have a small piece of land near arthakal (the last village on the TN side of the broder) which is 1-2 kms from hunsanahalli. The place around arthakal/thaggatti is especially very beatiful with greenery and hills after the rains. The TN/KA border roads are now in good shape.
Wow! Great to hear this that the roads around TN/KA border at Hunasanahalli are now in good shape. When I drove last time, the border sections were being done. Hence the while section was dug up. Great to know this.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks