Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2009, 15:07   #1
BHPian

Way to Khidrapur

I plan to drive from Pune to Khidrapur this Sunday to visit the famous Kopeshwar temple. it is just acros the Maharashtra border in Karnataka. I will be travelling to Khidrapur from Pune. I know the route till Narsobachiwadi- Kurundvad. I have not been able to find any specific map that will guide one beyond this. Anybody who has been there? Please guide.
Old 10th November 2009, 16:04   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by frequentflyer View Post
I plan to drive from Pune to Khidrapur this Sunday to visit the famous Kopeshwar temple. it is just acros the Maharashtra border in Karnataka. I will be travelling to Khidrapur from Pune. I know the route till Narsobachiwadi- Kurundvad. I have not been able to find any specific map that will guide one beyond this. Anybody who has been there? Please guide.
You will not get a map. Khidrapur is not too far from Narsobachiwadi and connectivity through road is ok. So just goto Narsobachiwadi and enquire.
Old 10th November 2009, 18:45   #3
BHPian

Thanks a lot Deepak for your quick reply. Will do that. I have to reach Khidrapur by 10-10.30 am (from Pune will be leaving at 5-5.30 am) so I was looking for some markers to look for and would like to avoid losing the way!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks