Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2010, 13:55   #1
BHPian

Bangalore - Hyderabad - Pench - Agra - Delhi

Hi Guys,
We (family of 2 adults & 3 kids) are traveling from Bangalore to Delhi next month (Apr 09) with stop at Hyderabad (3 days), Pench National Park, MP (3 days) and Agra (2 days).
Bangalore to Hyderabad and Hyderabad to Nagpur is pretty straightforward. Same with Gwalior - Agra - Delhi. We plan to drive only during the day.
Since we are stopping over at Pench National Park for 3 days, the natural route would be Pench - Seoni - Lakhnadon - Sagar - Jhansi - Gwalior - Agra. I have heard bad stories about the roads in MP both on team bhp and elsewhere. and have read the travelogues posted here especially from hvkumar and others. Thank you guys for the excellent posts.
My question is about the best route from Pench/Seoni to Agra. Should we do Seoni-Lakhnadon-Sagar-Jhansi-Gwalior-Agra which is NH7-NH26-NH75-NH3 OR Seoni-Jabalpur-Katni-Maihar-Uchahera-Panna-Chhatarpur-Jhansi-Gwalior-Agra which is NH7-NH75-NH3
Coming back to Nagpur and taking the suggested Nagpur-Itarsi-Bhopal-Guna-Gwalior-Agra route sounds too long especially as we have to retarce our route from Pench to Nagpur.
I look forward to your suggestions, comments and views on the route & road condition in MP.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks