Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2010, 17:09   #1
BHPian

20 days of december,4 of us,2 drivers,1 car vista Qjd

Hello friends,
I want to do delhi-mumbai-pune goa etc etc and back,with my wife,my friend and his wife. We want to do it in December this year.Car would be indica vista quadrajet.We have nearly 20 days.Nothing is fixed as yet about the destinations. i have started this thread for the suggestions from the esteemed gurus of roads..I want to go as far as possible,in the given time frame,along the west coast( further ahead than goa)
Old 10th June 2010, 13:02   #2
BHPian

Tentative programme

day 1 - Delhi to Udaipur or Ahamadabad (stay)
day 2 - to Silvaasa
day 3- in and around Silvaasa
day 4-Silvaasa to Mumbai
day 5 and day 6- in and around Mumbai
day 7 Mumbai to Pune ( stay )
day 8- Pune
day 9- Pune to Goa
day 10 Goa

Now I have 10 days to go back.i want to visit Shirdi on my way back.How far can i go towards Kerala,keeping in mind that it will take atleast 4 days for the back journey and stay at Shirdi if we return from Goa only.
Old 10th June 2010, 13:45   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvikasagrawal View Post
Now I have 10 days to go back.i want to visit Shirdi on my way back.How far can i go towards Kerala,keeping in mind that it will take atleast 4 days for the back journey and stay at Shirdi if we return from Goa only.
You could drive to Munnar via Calicut-Thrissur-Angamaly-Munnar.From Munnar,you can do Thekkady and the backwaters as a day trip.Stay for 2 nights/3nights.

From Munnar you could start your return via Bangalore-NH4-Pune-Mumbai-GQ-Udaipur-Delhi.You could come back to Blore via Coimbatore-coonoor-Ooty.Spend a night or two in Ooty.Drive to Blore via Bandipur forests-Mysore-Blore.
Old 10th June 2010, 15:45   #4
BHPian

Thanks Ranjit for the prompt reply

hello mates, last years this tour was sacrifised for LEH (september end) and kumaun(Ranikhet-Kausani-Mukteshwar-Nainital) in December. But now I am planning again for this trip but with the diff that if we are 2 families than we will go by a scorpio otherwise vista qjd.
advise me on this and build a great tour for me

Last edited by benbsb29 : 30th May 2011 at 09:22. Reason: Merging back-to-back posts. Also, please use the Thanks button to thank a user rather than a post exclusively for the same.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks