Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2010, 16:55   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
1. Travel from Bangalore to Kannur via Mysore, Nanjungud and Waynad to enjoy the jungle drive.
2. Stay for 2 nights at Kannur and see all the places including the Bekal fort as mentioned by Riju
Except for this the rest of the plan sounds good and easy to execute. Drive to Bekal and stay there for the night. As per my post 13(click that linky) the hotel details are provided there. Instead of going to kannur and driving back you can as well land up Bekal check out the fort and spend the rest of the evening there after the drive.

Next day morning head out to kannur and you can stay there if you wished to or else continue your drive to Calicut.
Old 9th October 2010, 21:00   #17
Senior - BHPian

You should go down to the drive in beach when in Kannur.

And why not spend few more days at Munnar than at Calicut?

Give a full itinerary please.
Old 2nd November 2010, 16:47   #18
BHPian

Hi Guys. Not to hijack this thread,but i will be getting married this month end and I was planning a tripfor the so called "honeymoon" I would mostly be doing it during november last week and do not want to rush through things. What are the suggestions for a leisure trip to kerala covering about 6-7days.Even 1-2days more should not be a problem. Is there any way I can start from bangalore, proceed to kerala and then return back via coonoor/ooty. Iam not the kind who prefers hectic sightseeing. iam planning to drive down myself.
Old 28th November 2010, 13:52   #19
BHPian

Almost a month, n.devdath. So, how did it go? princezahed - planned your honeymoon?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks