Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2010, 09:03   #1
BHPian

NH7 Dindugal-Hyderabad

I am planning to go to Hyderabad next month by road. I would like to know the road condition of NH7 from Dindugal to Hyderabad. Also please let me know whether I can bypass Bangalore city?
Thanks in advance..
Reji
Old 6th December 2010, 10:55   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reji22 View Post
I am planning to go to Hyderabad next month by road. I would like to know the road condition of NH7 from Dindugal to Hyderabad. Also please let me know whether I can bypass Bangalore city?
Thanks in advance..
Reji
Dindigul - Bangalore is a breeze... an amazing highway with bypasses for all towns/cities. You should be able to do it in 5-5.5 hours including breaks.

Bangalore - Hyderabad road conditions are already being discussed here

I have given below the optimal route for bypassing Bangalore: NH7 - Attibele - Sarjapura - Varthur - Hoskote - Devanahalli - NH7
Attached Thumbnails
NH7 Dindugal-Hyderabad-blr_bp.jpg  

Old 6th December 2010, 13:43   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_dube View Post
Dindigul - Bangalore is a breeze... an amazing highway with bypasses for all towns/cities. You should be able to do it in 5-5.5 hours including breaks.

Bangalore - Hyderabad road conditions are already being discussed here

I have given below the optimal route for bypassing Bangalore: NH7 - Attibele - Sarjapura - Varthur - Hoskote - Devanahalli - NH7
I saw the map given by cool_dube.I would like to say the same route except for a small change.Attibele - Sarjapura - Varthur-Whitefield(via Forum Mall) cross the flyover on the Sathya Sai baba ashram once you reach the Hoskote road take a left and proceed a half kilometer you will get a crossroad and follow the road sign to Banglore airport you have to take a right turn at this crossroad and it goes to Budigere and to Banglore airport without touching Singahalli and it will reach Devanahalli.I have done this road a number of times the road is bad only at the entry point at Attibele for about half a kilometre.

Last edited by gajadonga : 6th December 2010 at 13:46.
Old 6th December 2010, 14:14   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajadonga View Post
...take a left and proceed a half kilometer you will get a crossroad and follow the road sign to Banglore airport you have to take a right turn at this crossroad and it goes to Budigere and to Banglore airport without touching Singahalli and it will reach Devanahalli
Can you please share a Google Maps track of this section?
Old 6th December 2010, 14:52   #5
Team-BHP Support

All the BLR by-pass options. Look at the link that I posted (HVK data).

[url]http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-travel-queries/84040-bypassing-bangalore.html[/url

Summary: Once you hit NH4 from SH35 (Varthur road) turn left till you see a BIAL exit. (Idea is not to use Nh207 all the way and not go to Hoskote. The BIAL road hits NH207 some where just before Devanahalli town.)

Last edited by ampere : 6th December 2010 at 14:54.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks