Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2006, 09:16   #16
BHPian

how much will invex cost (OTR)
how much discount can we expect and what all Freebies....

and also what is a second had cost too...
Old 11th April 2006, 09:58   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
How much do you think we can get the Invex now for.. we are talking about brand new one right??
I dunno but when launched in 2003 it was 9.87. I think it will be atleast a lakh less now.

why not ask Rishi kapoor? He has just bought it. I think its not against the rules to post the price. Is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulfikar
how much will invex cost (OTR)
how much discount can we expect and what all Freebies....

and also what is a second had cost too...
I would atleast look for a 10k discount though more maybe possible. But usually HM dealers are more liberal with freebies. Try for a cd changer and 15inch alloys with tubeless. You may also try for leather and remote security system.

A used invecs is hard to come by and hence prices maybe higher.

Last edited by devarshi84 : 11th April 2006 at 10:03.
Old 11th April 2006, 11:05   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84
I dunno but when launched in 2003 it was 9.87. I think it will be atleast a lakh less now.
I dont know bro.. the last price i got from HM regarding the normal lancer in bangalore was 8L on road.. and if the invex as you say is 1L cheaper that brings the car to 8.87L.. do you think thats all the diff between a normal lancer and the 1.8 invex.. i think its definately more..
anyways i will stop off at the showroom today after work and i will ask the price.. i will also update you guys about it and the freebies they are giving with it
Old 11th April 2006, 13:32   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Go for the Invex bro.
My relatives have 3 NHC CVTs and they really aren't as good as i expected.
There is absolutely no power.
My friend has one and when he stepped on the gas, the only thing increasing was the RPM.
BTW, i have relatives who are down from the US and they love the corolla A/T.
Old 12th April 2006, 04:42   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini
Go for the Invex bro.
There is absolutely no power.
My friend has one and when he stepped on the gas, the only thing increasing was the RPM.
BTW, i have relatives who are down from the US and they love the corolla A/T.

3cvt's? wow! do u and Navin share the same relatives?
btw what happened to your lancer?

Quote:
I dont know bro.. the last price i got from HM regarding the normal lancer in bangalore was 8L on road.. and if the invex as you say is 1L cheaper that brings the car to 8.87L.. do you think thats all the diff between a normal lancer and the 1.8 invex.. i think its definately more..
anyways i will stop off at the showroom today after work and i will ask the price.. i will also update you guys about it and the freebies they are giving with it

as I said I dont know the price. I just quoted the price at which invecs/invex was launced in India. I know that the current price of lancer 1.5 lx is 6.87 for BS-III ex-showroom. Hence Invecs prices should be around a lakh more at 7.87-8.00. Lets see what the dealer quotes you.
Old 13th April 2006, 12:30   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini
Go for the Invex bro.
There is absolutely no power....BTW, i have relatives who are down from the US and they love the corolla A/T.
the CVT we got seem to be ok. in city do you need that much power?

my wife drives a sail 1.6 and one day when she took the CVT she loved it so much that she wanted to switch.
Old 13th April 2006, 16:05   #22
BHPian

The Chevrolet Optra is also available with auto transmission unless GM has stopped that version.
Old 13th April 2006, 16:48   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
the CVT we got seem to be ok. in city do you need that much power?

my wife drives a sail 1.6 and one day when she took the CVT she loved it so much that she wanted to switch.
Navin the NHC cvt certainly is a good option for the city. One of the most suitable cars for the Indian cosmopolitans. Excellent cvt transmission along with good interiors.

But I still find the lancer to be better looking. and the invecs certainly rules. Moreever its is powerful and cheaper than NHC. Performance is equivalent to NHC vtec and FE of 10kmpl from such powerful auto boxed engine is good.

btw a question from my side. How does a cvt fare with just 77bhp for an auto box?
Old 14th April 2006, 05:40   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

SO Godfather, what was the price that you got for the invecs after the discounts and all?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks