Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2015, 01:41   #31
BHPian

Re: Used Lancer or Elantra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeWithaFiat View Post
Anyways, I was able to find a well maintained Honda City Type 2 (1.5 Exi) with complete service records and single owner. If you are still looking for a Lancer, I know of a 2001 model SFXi near Hebbal. I haven't seen the car in person yet, but looks okay in the pictures and owner says its maintained well. The owner is currently in Mysore for his business stuff. Let me know if you would like his contact number.And there is also an Elantra in our classifieds.
Hey, I found a car on olx and took a bus down to cochin to check it out, its run 1,10,000km but it was owned by a single owner and maintained fairly well. Its a 2009 model Getz crdi 1.5L, which puts out 110bhp in stock conditions, its been remapped to 150bhp now. I drove it back to bangalore today. Its sheer bliss my friend, though I'd say the top end is a bit lacking( its remapped that way), it was great fun to drive. Congrats on your City, enjoy!
RogueRider is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th May 2015, 11:12   #32
BHPian

Re: Used Lancer or Elantra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueRider View Post
Hey, I found a car on olx and took a bus down to cochin to check it out, its run 1,10,000km but it was owned by a single owner and maintained fairly well. Its a 2009 model Getz crdi 1.5L, which puts out 110bhp in stock conditions, its been remapped to 150bhp now. I drove it back to bangalore today. Its sheer bliss my friend, though I'd say the top end is a bit lacking( its remapped that way), it was great fun to drive. Congrats on your City, enjoy!
Congrats.

Are you planning to pay the KA tax? Where are you put up in Bangalore?

P.S: Did you search the forum about this car? Being a 150 bhp hot-hatch, the chances of this car being mentioned here by someone or the other is high.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks