Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2006, 17:32   #16
BHPian

Hey vikrant,

Thou your heart does beat for the Cedia, but the mind tells the Corolla is better. Sometimes u listen to ur heart, but at times u hafta let mind make its decissions. When it comes to deciding about someone with a heart, let the heart make a decission, but when it comes to something with a gasoline engine, well lets hear what the mind says.

Overall, the best car for u would no doubt be the Corolla. In all terms, u will benefit from it, Even the resale will be better than the Cedia 2-3 years from now. Definately the resale of corolla will be less than the Civic, but lot better than Cedia. its more plushier inside out, and now with teh new brakelights, it looks even more attractive from the back. Service point also, the Corolla will be a better horse, as the Cedia suffers from very poor sales, and in long run definately gives issues like unavailability of spares, etc...
Old 27th September 2006, 19:49   #17
Senior - BHPian

Vikrant, if you are Decided on any one of the cars by heart or by mind, do stick to it.

EIther cars are equally good. If you still want to check, then as I said

Go to the service station and ask for some phone numbers of a few current owners. talk to them about the car and the dealer response. Then decide what you want.
Old 28th September 2006, 11:44   #18
BHPian

Devarshi, Do u think the service centre will give out numbers of its customers? I mean, if they are doing that, then woundnt that be a breach of privacy? how can they just give out numbers just like that? Unless they do take permission from the customer itself before giving out the no.
Old 28th September 2006, 11:59   #19
GTO
Team-BHP Support

I would anyday recommend the Cedia over the Corolla. The car has a great driving feel to it, and Mitsu service atleast in Mumbai has been great (Metro Motors).

The package is extremely competent. Take this as an example...even though my Vtec is faster and more reliable, my 2000 Lancer "felt" better to own. That car just had that added touch to it in terms of handling and interior quality.

Downside to the Cedia is resale value. Not too many people want it new...therefore, not too many people will want it used.
Old 28th September 2006, 12:09   #20
BHPian

Hey GTO, its good to see that in Mumbai the service is good from Mitsu, while in hyd its bad, unfortunately.

About the Lancer, there is no doubt its more supreme car than the NHC! if only they had updated it timely...

about the cedia, looks just yummy in yellow and red! dun remember seeing any other colors but black and these 2, in hyd. real sporty car!
Old 28th September 2006, 19:15   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Devil
Devarshi, Do u think the service centre will give out numbers of its customers? I mean, if they are doing that, then woundnt that be a breach of privacy? how can they just give out numbers just like that? Unless they do take permission from the customer itself before giving out the no.

I remember asking for skoda owners contact information and the sales person actually pulled out some random contacts from the list. he was pretty sure that I will get a positive feedback.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks