Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th October 2006, 11:16   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy_vishy
Hmmm... If it is a Baleno, is it not better to go for one from Maruti TrueValue? Anybody has any experiences which support / go against True Value?
i suppose you could go to True Value, but try to get the price down. they have inflated prices, otherwise it is ok. alternately, you check out some ads in the sunday hindu, that is the best bet. has worked for me time & again.
Old 19th October 2006, 12:24   #17
Senior - BHPian

Automart

Quote:
But anyone out there with aything to say regarding Maruti True Value? Or Automart?
Automart is generally good, though their prices will be slightly inflated in most cases, not all of their cars are good, so you have to watch, but my father picked up an ikon from Automart last week and it is in mint condition. Also they gave 6 months warranty on engine and transmission and 2 free services for a 2001 model car, anyhow that warranty does not really needed as the car was first owner and very very well kept, so engine does not have much chance to go Kaput. And when it comes to the service, if it is at Metro Ford, I'd rather pay and get it done with our man, Fazal Bhai, FRK.
Old 19th October 2006, 13:25   #18
BHPian

Quote:
But anyone out there with aything to say regarding Maruti True Value? Or Automart?
Even if you are planning to go to true-value, check the car as thoroughly as you would when buying from the owner. And ensure that the service history of the car is available and check it to see what the major repairs were done to the car!
Old 19th October 2006, 14:21   #19

Astra club was a very sturdy vehicle, however please get the condition checked with the nearest authorised dealer and get the history checked for proper maintainance to avoid any problems later. else the vehicle is stable and has a good driveablity

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks