Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2007, 10:13   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
They may lack on outright power but the Fiesta, Indigo and Logan rule on the FE front. Test-drive all three and make your choice.

I have my doubts on this reasoning? Would you spend 3 lakh rupees more on the initial purchase for only 10 - 15% more fuel-economy? Or are there other reasons?
Thanks GTO, honored to have your input :-) On the price, indeed there is an other reason - I'll pay fuel only (emi is on co).

Now, I have very little knowledge about Indigo Diesel. Any inputs are welcome. Is the XL worth more over regular?
Old 25th June 2007, 10:43   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Fiesta with a tuning box should take care of the performance and FE part. Next best option is to go for a verna. when you have such a huge range as budget for your FE, i am surprised your car selection parameter is mainly on FE
Old 25th June 2007, 10:46   #18
BHPian

would u want to consider the Tata Winger -- since u are looking at MUV as an option and also need to have good FE For a 5-12 Lac range vehicle
Old 25th June 2007, 10:48   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadFiend View Post
Thanks GTO, honored to have your input :-) On the price, indeed there is an other reason - I'll pay fuel only (emi is on co).

Now, I have very little knowledge about Indigo Diesel. Any inputs are welcome. Is the XL worth more over regular?
Okay, so thats why you want Fuel efficient.
You are going to self drive?
In that case(as someone who has owned numerous Tata's) I suggest stay away from Indigo as Verna/Fiesta will give equal(if not better FE).
If you look at city mileage of Fiesta/Verna/Indigo/Logan they all be within 5% of each other. So it won't matter much.
I suggest you take a test drive of all(including the XL if you will be in back seat) and then choose the one which is more comfortable.
Old 17th February 2021, 19:40   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Most fuel efficient diesel sedan\muv

India's most fuel efficient cars:

Most fuel efficient diesel sedan\muv-11.jpg
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks