Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2023, 17:16   #31
BHPian

Re: Which safe & spacious 5-seater car with a large boot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh1868 View Post
We checked out Carens and were immediately happy with the rear seat space it offered. Checked if we could do a TD and a car was available. All were happy with the TD with their own parameters. I was happy with the ride, family was happy about the rear seat comfort. The children were happy about the interiors (ambient light, HU, 1 touch tumble and stuff).

After much deliberation, discussion and calculation, we decided to go with the Carens Petrol 1.5 Luxury iMT model in Imperial Blue color.
Booking has been done and hope to get it soon.
Great choice! Congratulations and happy mile munching to you and your family. Carens is one car which is hard to reject once you experience it. I am sure you kids must have loved it even more.
Knightrider is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th December 2023, 18:24   #32
BHPian

Quote:

We checked out Carens and were immediately happy with the rear seat space it offered. Checked if we could do a TD and a car was available. All were happy with the TD with their own parameters. I was happy with the ride, family was happy about the rear seat comfort. The children were happy about the interiors (ambient light, HU, 1 touch tumble and stuff).

After much deliberation, discussion and calculation, we decided to go with the Carens Petrol 1.5 Luxury iMT model in Imperial Blue color.
Booking has been done and hope to get it soon.
Amazing choice buddy! Hope to see a writeup on that! The Carens is a feature-packed family car, so it'll keep all the family members happy! The engine is a very smooth engine - very less engine noise, smooth shifting, the works!

Just a quick question, is Apple Carplay/Android Auto wireless or wired? Asking for a friend!
nova.19_exe is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2023, 20:14   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova.19_exe View Post
Amazing choice buddy!

Just a quick question, is Apple Carplay/Android Auto wireless or wired? Asking for a friend!
Thank you!

I did not specifically check, but as per the brochure, all variants except Premium (base) have it wireless.
rajesh1868 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th December 2023, 13:43   #34
BHPian

If your prime importance is spacious 5 seater, i would blindly recommend City ZX. Recently needed 2nd car in my garage and i added pre worshipped 5th Gen City ZX MT and my family is absolutely loving the space and comfort it offers over our Verna
Vernafied is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th December 2023, 14:02   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
So, I went to check out the vehicles and do a TD, and here are the results.
Congrats on a great purchase
Looking forward to an ownership review once you've driven enough and are comfortable.

What is going on with Honda though? Multiple accounts of don't care attitude across regions!
Was their customer service department fired and weren't expecting the Elevate to do so well?
The market has rewarded Honda with astounding response to the Elevate, I hope they don't squander it away with poor service.
shancz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th December 2023, 15:01   #36
BHPian

Would recommend looking at Ertiga for the application. Decent space and boot. I would also seriously look at ciaz, Brezza too if I were in your place.
Old 17th December 2023, 19:33   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernafied View Post
If your prime importance is spacious 5 seater, i would blindly recommend City ZX. Recently needed 2nd car in my garage and i added pre worshipped 5th Gen City ZX MT and my family is absolutely loving the space and comfort it offers over our Verna
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.2TSI7DSG View Post
Would recommend looking at Ertiga for the application. Decent space and boot. I would also seriously look at ciaz, Brezza too if I were in your place.
As updated few posts above, I have booked Kia Carens
rajesh1868 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks