Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2007, 11:46   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raja748 View Post
Dear Friends,

What do you suggest friends?Will this be a right decision to sell off new car and buy a used one that too 2-3 years old model.

I am very confused,please advice me.

Thanks and Regards.
I think you better not.. Enjoy your swift man,it's a good car, may be next year when your finance allows you then go for a Baleno(prices will come down more by that time ;-) )
Old 5th October 2007, 20:29   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raja748 View Post
Dear Friends,

Actually,I miscalculated and now current status is that my finances do not allow me a second car in budget of Rs.4.0 to 4.40 lacs.

But the time since I have TD Baleno,I am mesmerized by the vehicle.Now I think I should exchange my SWIFT-VXI with used Baleno-VXI(If I find any in good condition).FE of both the cars I feel is more or less the same.But I hope there are no problems in Baleno which SWIFT has(rattelling and low torque).

What do you suggest friends?Will this be a right decision to sell off new car and buy a used one that too 2-3 years old model.

I am very confused,please advice me.

Thanks and Regards.
Its not a good idea to sell a new Swift to get a old Baleno just for the sake of owning one. Swift is itself an awesome car. You can extract much more out of it. Try to extract the max out of what you have. When you think you have reached the limit of what Swift can deliver, then think of switching to a 1.6.
The above statement holds true unless you are really bored with what you have.
Old 10th October 2007, 12:12   #33
BHPian

Thank you

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your replies and valued suggestions.I have finally dropped the idea to sell off my SWIFT and buy an used Baleno.May be I will wait for 1 or 1.5 years and get my finances ready and then start the hunt again.

I think that time also my first preference will be a Baleno only

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks