Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2008, 19:09   #1

optra magnum LT or Corolla H1

guys first i would like to congratulate the moderators for such a wonderful website. i haven't posted before but i suppose its better late than never.

guys i am confused between corolla H1 at 70k discount and optra magnum LT. My budget is upto 10.5 lacs and i cant extend it and i intend to keep the car for atleast 4 years.
well u must be wondering that one is the petrol car and other is a diesel car. The thing is my avg running would be around 1000-1400k PM so it might not be justified to buy a diesel car but my dad is so biased towards a diesel car that i am having a hard time convincing him. The car would be mostly self driven and here are my priorities
1 looks
2 snob value
3 performance (perhaps there r no issues here as magnum outscores corolla)
4 resale value(after 4-5 years and will i able to sell optra provide i go for it)

PS: if u choose corolla then please give me good arguments to convert my dad's opinion as i have tried everything
Old 17th March 2008, 10:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Does 1000-1400K per month justify a diesel. There are so many threads here about the Optra and Corolla, that you just have to do some surfing and you shall get your answer.
Old 17th March 2008, 10:49   #3
Team-BHP Support

Please read this and this. You'll find more for manual box as you search.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks