Team-BHP - Is 3.35 Lakh reasonable for 05 Baleno???
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Sedans (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans/)
-   -   Is 3.35 Lakh reasonable for 05 Baleno??? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans/48191-3-35-lakh-reasonable-05-baleno.html)

I have come across a Black 2005 Baleno Lxi that has run about 27000 Kms
in Mint condition for 3.35 Lakh.

Has got five 14"Aura Alloys shod with 185/65 R14 Appolo Accelere's (50% tread remaining); ICE-Sony Xplod with Sony 6"X9"Coaxials at the rear
Autocop Security System, Very good Quality Beige Leather Apholstery.
Car interior and Exterior looks good. Its got Dealer Service History as well.

Is the whole package a reasonable bargain for atleast 3.25Lakh ( this is what my budjet is). Please advice.

It sure looks a resoanable package. Mainly considering that it has all the service records, which means you can be sure that the 27k kms are genuine and not tampered.
Baleno as a car is very good and this one has Alloys fitted to it as well (which is after market as I dont think Lxi came with Alloys).

My suggestion would be to check with the Maruti Service station to confirm the service records. If all looks ok, then 3.25L price tag is a fair bargain for the car.

Sounds like a great price. Dealer has offered only that much for our 2002 OHC 1.5 exi with leather . run 55k

If you go by this its just about reasonable.

This is for Delhi though.. Maruti True Value

Thank you all for the replies: I have checked the service history with the Maruti Dealer and they have confirmed the genuinity of the mileage and moreover the car retains 25%Insurance NCB which suggests it is free from any major accidents. I also called up few used car car dealers in town but I am surprised that they all quoted quite inconsistant figures. The local Maruti True Value dealer has got a mint 2006 Lxi run 25k for 3.65,which is way beyond my budjet. Which makes 3.25 a bargain for the car in question. Isnt it?

@sureshkishore - at 3.25 lacs the car you are mentioning with all the added goodies is a steal IMO....

hello kishore, does the 2005 have climate control.?? in it. Some late 2004 models were sold in early months of 2005 as 2005 models which did not have the climate control.

All late 2005 moldels were supposed to be a BSIII with Climate Control in them.

cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivshanker (Post 1033705)
hello kishore, does the 2005 have climate control.?? in it. Some late 2004 models were sold in early months of 2005 as 2005 models which did not have the climate control.

All late 2005 moldels were supposed to be a BSIII with Climate Control in them.

This car in question is a LXi. LXi's never had climate control.

Its a steal @ 3.25 lakhs IMO... Are you changing your signature???

Its a steal man. here in bangalore, they quote 4L for such cars.

Its a fair price but do not compare with car prices in Bangalore. Cars from kerala don't command as much resale value due to its proximity to the sea.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ak916 (Post 1034098)
Its a fair price but do not compare with car prices in Bangalore. Cars from kerala don't command as much resale value due to its proximity to the sea.

Wrong assumption, kerala cars can demand more price in kerala. Proximity to sea issue and all will come in for cars that are parked in the vicinity of the sea not the cars which dwell inside the city. And most often the sedans will be better maintained (that too mostly dealer serviced) compared to Bangalore since they hold a premium image in smaller towns.

BLR on the other hand prices are jacked up just because of dealers and agents. If you get a direct seller most often you can save anything between 25k to a lakh on the price of a sedan.

Price you posted is quite aok if the car is in mint condition.

Check for the paint rework, tyres life remaining, engine head (see if any oil is leaking) if all is well then 3.25L is a good deal. go for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1034201)
Wrong assumption, kerala cars can demand more price in kerala. Proximity to sea issue and all will come in for cars that are parked in the vicinity of the sea not the cars which dwell inside the city. And most often the sedans will be better maintained (that too mostly dealer serviced) compared to Bangalore since they hold a premium image in smaller towns.

BLR on the other hand prices are jacked up just because of dealers and agents. If you get a direct seller most often you can save anything between 25k to a lakh on the price of a sedan.

Price you posted is quite aok if the car is in mint condition.

I am not assuming. I am pretty sure about what I stated. I have a family in cochin and between all the cars purchased/sold in cochin/bangalore, I am pretty positive that there is a higher premium demanded by cars in Bangalore v/s cars from coastal kerala.

Can climate control be retro fitted into an LXi?