Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2009, 12:32   #31
BHPian

Try out a pete's box.
Old 11th May 2009, 18:10   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by loving_alaap View Post
1000Kms monthly running, 12 Lacs budget, change in 2-3 years (good resale), good GC, good FE, good reliability..!!!

Do we have any other choice????

It has to be COROLLA ALTIS.

3 cheers to that.
I second that and if Diesel is important Innova is as good a choice. it's got a Proven Diesel, is a Toyota and as car like to drive and for the rear seat passengers and also has an additional bench though cramped that can be used as a huge boot. True you may not love taking U-turns or parking in the city with the innova, Altis/magnum/laura would have same issues if I'm not wrong, but if car like looks are not that important and you can live with its bulk then Innova seals the deal, if it has to be a car then Altis is it.

If you didn't like scraping the Fiesta then Civic will leave you feeling grounded.

My Fiesta scrapes speed bumps and its a Sport with stiffer suspension, but it has no issues on the power deliver front and has adequate safety features built in.
May be you could try peteing the Fiesta D as suggested by bullboy and hold it for another year.

Verna still doesn't have Airbags :(while i20 has side curtains.
not really an option. linea may be buit then you want resale so out it goes the window.
So its the Toyota's that would suit you, unless the cruze steals the show if and when its launched.

Last edited by marlinspike : 11th May 2009 at 18:12.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks