Team-BHP - Lancer in 2L? Makes sense anymore?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Sedans (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans/)
-   -   Lancer in 2L? Makes sense anymore? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans/8549-lancer-2l-makes-sense-anymore-4.html)

aalap,

there is a Jul 2000 red SFXi done 60K kms for sale in mumbai for 2.5 L with the following accessories MP3 Player, Modified, Leather Seat Covers, Big Spoiler, Non Accidential, 2nd Owner.

You can contact the owner directly at the following number 98196-61670

~A

but its advisable not to buy a pre modified car because when it is its more likely that the previous owner used to rip it and you cant really say how it was driven and handled.im not saying that owners of non modified cars dont handle their cars in a bad way its jus that its more likely for the fromer to be true

Rev

Quote:

Originally Posted by revtech
but its advisable not to buy a pre modified car because when it is its more likely that the previous owner used to rip it and you cant really say how it was driven and handled.im not saying that owners of non modified cars dont handle their cars in a bad way its jus that its more likely for the fromer to be true

Rev

My guess says these could be just external ( body) modifications and nothing to do with the engine....however no harm in calling up the owner on the numebr given to know more !!!

~A

dude, lancer SFxi (top model) looks very hot go for SFxi ( i think its the top model of lancer). I think it does have sporty shape (all side lining at bottom, I donna what to call them) and i have seen Yellow and black color lancer SFxi and it just looks hot. I have also taken some pics of modified lancer at petrol pump on thane IRB road, i will publish it soon here. go for lancer if you can afford maintenance.

There are lots of lancers for sale in 2.5 - 3.5L
Lots of SFXi's.
Will call the owner up and ask about the modifications.
Sounds intresting.
Aalaap, any luck?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
There are lots of lancers for sale in 2.5 - 3.5L
Lots of SFXi's.

Off topic .. but Yr 2000 Balenos are being quoted at 2.8 here at Kolkata ..
The cars used to cost around 8 L in 2000 ? Given that, the depreciation isn't that astronomical ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuvc
Off topic .. but Yr 2000 Balenos are being quoted at 2.8 here at Kolkata ..
The cars used to cost around 8 L in 2000 ? Given that, the depreciation isn't that astronomical ..

lol: Lets not even talk about how high the depreciation was before the major price cuts.

the car maybe in good condition but I assume the sfxi must have a high mileage on the do.

Quote:

Aalaap, any luck?
I'm still looking for a nice deal. Somehow I fear that the ones that sound good may not actually turn out to be all that good.

Waiting...

- Aalaap
www.aalaap.com

Quote:

So Alaap what is your current situation? where are you stuck with your purchase of your dream car??
hmm.. money! LOL

- Aalaap
www.aalaap.com

y dont you try for a GLI 99/00 model?? you can modify it later on as you get some bucks in your hands.

Quote:

y dont you try for a GLI 99/00 model?? you can modify it later on as you get some bucks in your hands.
That's funny... I'm sure I posted a reply to this the other day. Anyway, I said that GLi only came out after 00 I guess. And besides, the GLi has no power windows and some more pretty basic stuff is missing. If I'm going to drive a sporty tuner modded Lancer, I'd really like power windows and stuff! That's why GLXi.

- Aalaap
www.aalaap.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by aalaap
Hey

I called this dude up.. name's Vijay.. he's like some agent or something of that sort. Told me that this silver lancer has gone out of town and will be back in a couple of days. I'll check it out over the weekend, it's just in bandra so i can actually walk to that place lol.

He also said he's got another black one that's around 28k done, 2nd owner, bombay reg, comp insurance, cd playa blah blah, but that's 2.75 non negotiable. I know just 25 (or maybe 50k) more than the other silver one for these specs is very good, but then like I said, I'll probably only be able to afford 2L or 2.25L, so its kinda pretty much out of the question.

Now how do I check for any serious damage? Flood repairs? Anyone wanna join me to go check this one out over the weekend?

Lemme know.

- Aalaap

arre aalap did u check out this car whose reference i had provided ?

why don't you update us all ?

~A

i'm also looking for lancer only its cheap and a better car to modify i had visited to popular cars at andheri and the price was around 2.45L lancer and ikon 2.15L and my budget is same as aalaap first i thought only lancer can be the best modded car in indian roads but when i checked out N1 racing ikon modded all i could say is WOW http://www.n1engineering.com/

hmm thats a ford with NOS. I certainly know that a modded lancer or kon can go much faster than that.

Btw is it possible to increase your budget by a little bit? You will get a much better car if you do.