Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2011, 16:07   #46
Team-BHP Support

Re: Help me with ANHC/T-Jet/Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto_Fan View Post
So, all in all, as a package, I have decided that I will go for ANHC
Congrats Auto_Fan!
I had a feeling that you'll decide on the City, and an good / safe decision indeed

Now time to get ready for the delivery, and ownership thread (with loads of photos).

Wish you all the best!!!
Old 16th March 2011, 16:41   #47
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations!!

ANHC is a good choice, but I would still suggest that if you have not paid up full amount, then go and have another TD of T-Jet with the 2 new Tata dealers opened on 14th March. Just because the dealer is not good, you can not break the deal with such a gem of a car.

But, since you've written it in BOLD, it seems like its over and out.

Let us know the final OTR you got and which variant.
Old 16th March 2011, 16:59   #48
dot
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations. Will look forward to a detailed initial ownership review. Also do drop by to the Pune TBhp meets, in case you have not done it before.
Old 16th March 2011, 18:33   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Congratulations auto fan on your decision. Do start your ownership report after getting the car and do keep us updated. As a Honda owner i can assure you about the peace of mind this car gives and you will be addicted to i-VTEC. Good luck and drive safe.
Old 17th March 2011, 00:06   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Crystal Honda is giving free insurance (32K for zero dep - yeah I negotiated), Leather seat covers, Sun Film, cash discount (PM me for details), and a huge (at least seems to me) premium to my old car exchange (again, PM for details). The dealer has a fantastic attitude and ready to come to my home several times to pick up the documents, and what not.

Selected the newly introduced color - Urban Titannium (hope I spelled it right). I will be paying booking amount today and will take delivery on 4th Apr (Gudhi Padwa)
Congrats Dude, don't worry it s a Good decision.

Let me re-iterate ANHC is not the best option but its a best overall package so, it justifies going ahead with this decision.
Urban Titanium is a very good choice of colour.

Some precautions here:
1) 32K for zero depreciation sounds very expensive (I may be wrong). Though I agree the dealership insurance are very highly priced.
Just take a parallel quote from Tata AIG zero depreciation (pm me for number of a reliable TATA AIG guy) just to get to know how much it costs. I believe you are going to pay the differential for insurance right ? (as the insurance is free at Crystal Honda currently)

2) Perform a a Pre Delivery Inspection check as per the check list. Check PDI thread for the checklist. Take a friend along for PDI and park the car in bright sunlight during PDI.

3) Get the VIN and decode (or request WILDON) to get the manufacturing month of the vehicle. Just to be sure that its not a 2010 manufactured or so to say an Old vehicle. Just gives you additional peace of mind.

4) Insist for Michelin XM1 stock tyres. These are much better, have better grip and smoother ride than Goodyear or MRF one's which come along as stock.

Let me know (pm me) the final deal you got as my friend may be looking for one more ANHC very soon.

Look forward to your ownership report and lots of pics, Enjoy!!!

Last edited by RemingtonSteele : 17th March 2011 at 00:29.
Old 25th March 2011, 12:24   #51
BHPian

The friend I mentioned in earlier post is a fellow colleague. I suggested him T-jet and Vento also. It seems he checked them but I have no role/force for making him buy ANHC.

Sadly he was in hurry and he has now paid the advance effectively loosing his bargaining power. IMO he would have struck a much better deal if he would have listened to me and waited till 27-28th March

Now he is repenting on his haste as Deccan Honda started calling him for negotiating as they have lots of surplus feb stock currently.

Here is the deal he got.
  • Booked SMT..delivery 04/04
  • 15K Corporate discount
  • Free Insurance + 5.8K for conversion to 0 depreciation insurance
  • Additional 10K for VMT Default Alloys + Filming
Anyway thanks Autofan for sharing your deal.
Old 25th March 2011, 13:48   #52
BHPian

Quote:
I have decided that I will go for ANHC

I somehow knew this will happen once I read the thread name .
Good decision anyways Auto_Fan.

The only thing with the T-Jet is the car with a 1.8 lit engine is in segment with civic in other countries. So leaving the engine aside, ANHC is a segment lower than t-jet.

Service may be an issue in pune as you have mentioned, but I suggest you talk to other linea owners there.
Having a fiat is almost same as having a bullet, its like you maintain a relationship with the car.

Also I presume you have taken into consideration the maintenance cost of Honda.
For me, my Linea parts are wayy cheaper than my 1.2 Palio and any Honda on road.

My 2 paisa.
Old 30th March 2011, 11:55   #53
BHPian

Update:
Paid the remaining down payment. The dealer also picked-up my old car. Got all receipts. Did the PDI. Everything is normal. The car goes for registration tomorrow.
I have taken the Zero Dep insurance.

Will take the delivery of the car on 4/4.

By the way, today while making the final payment, the dealer gave additional 3K cash discount on his own. Boy, I like Crystal Honda so much! They are one of the most professional folks I have come across.
Old 30th March 2011, 12:04   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Update:
Paid the remaining down payment. The dealer also picked-up my old car. Got all receipts. Did the PDI. Everything is normal. The car goes for registration tomorrow.

By the way, today while making the final payment, the dealer gave additional 3K cash discount on his own. Boy, I like Crystal Honda so much! They are one of the most professional folks I have come across.
Wow! You seem to have struck a great deal. So what was the final OTR for you?

And which colour by the way? Sorry I might have missed reading it.
Old 30th March 2011, 12:07   #55
dot
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations once again. Also by the time you post your next post you will be a BHPian from newbie. Congrats for that also

Quote:
Boy, I like Crystal Honda so much! They are one of the most professional folks I have come across.
Which Crystal Honda outlet you have been dealing with.
Old 30th March 2011, 12:18   #56
BHPian

Quote:

Good you went for 0 depreciation insurance, atleast you will be at peace driving in the crazy traffic of Pune.
On the discount, I am sure you have struck a very good rapport with those guys, it very difficult to squeeze anything out once you are on payment terms.
Rajiv (old car purchase guy) seemed to be good and trust worthy.

Watch out for one more Urban Titannium getting delivered on 04/04 (my friends).
BTW I recently noticed Crystal Honda giving out good quality number plates along with the vehicle, I hope they are default ones, anyway will come to now soon.

Last edited by RemingtonSteele : 30th March 2011 at 12:20.
Old 30th March 2011, 14:05   #57
Team-BHP Support

The other cars are not a patch on the civic (I own a City and a Civic A/T both current gen so am speaking from live experience at least to that extent).

If you are happy to stretch then blindly go for the civic. another way to look at the civic is that by choosing the civic, your desire to upgrade in the mid term future will also be quelled for a little longer by investing the little extra right now.

EDIT: Sorry just realised you've already made your choice. Happy driving. The City is a wonderful car in its own right. Maybe your next one can be the bigger Honda. :-) All the best.

Last edited by Axe77 : 30th March 2011 at 14:08.
Old 31st March 2011, 11:05   #58
BHPian

@ajay_satpute
Final OTR is 10.01 that includes City VMT, Zero Dep Insurance, Sun Films, Leather Seats. I got exchange bonus of 32K. If I factor that in, I paid 9.59 from my pocket for the car, and 10K for accessories.

@dot
Agree. Thanks. I'm dealing with the one in Bavdhan on the Mumbai bypass post Chandani Chowk

@RemingtonSteele
Thank you. Your help is appreciated.

@Axe77
Thanks!
Old 7th April 2011, 17:22   #59
Senior - BHPian

Hi auto_fan,

I hope you have taken the delivery of your car and having fun with her. Please update us with an ownership thread regarding the buying, booking experience etc.
Old 7th April 2011, 19:29   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
If I can add to the confusion! Will concentrate on Civic only.

1. Performance. No normal owner will ever regret purchasing a Civic on this account. The wail after 4k is very addictive. Civic MT is faster than Tjet and the City
2. Ride and Handling. Any day better than City. Moreover if you are going to drive mostly around Pune, then the car bottoming out is also not an issue.
3. ABS and airbags. Comes by default.
4. Rear bench comfort. I have limited experience here, but it was not too bad. Folks who sat there tells me that it was pretty comfortable.
5. Large boot. Not really. But can take two average suitcases.
6. Eletronics (good ICE, ACC, et al). Stock ICE not bad if you dampen the front two doors. There are many threads here where upgrades have been recorded in detail. Automatic climate control works pretty well. AC is very powerful. There are rear vents under the front seats (city also has these).
7. Don't care mileage. Well..
8. 10L budget. Well..

Hope this helps. Let us know what you finally decide!
@ Dot> The loyalty factor to Civic is 100 percent ! I like that.

Not much to choose tween ANHC/Vento. ANHC well established after sales service. Car is zero issue car for 10 years.

Civic> I am J with guys who own Civic !

Edit: Oh so have the ANHC. Congrats !

Last edited by nanduchitnis : 7th April 2011 at 19:31.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks