Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2004, 15:34   #16
Team-BHP Support

Hey GTO,

Years of collecting buddy ;-]

Have a nice little personal photo archive of all the best pics of the cars i like that i have seen over the years as welll...whoa..i just checked..something like a 1,575 files..only gone as far as to arrange them by manufacturer.......which is good enough at the moment.

The avatars are actually from a collection of stuff i was making so when i create my websight it would be "cool" ;-P
The carrera GT is the only new avatar ive collected in the last 1-2years i guess!

cheers......

ps - let me add that sweet jeep avatar to my collection ;-P
Old 23rd February 2004, 15:37   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Will email it to ya

GTO
Old 3rd November 2005, 03:01   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan
Hey GTO,

Years of collecting buddy ;-]

Have a nice little personal photo archive of all the best pics of the cars i like that i have seen over the years as welll...whoa..i just checked..something like a 1,575 files..only gone as far as to arrange them by manufacturer.......which is good enough at the moment.

The avatars are actually from a collection of stuff i was making so when i create my websight it would be "cool" ;-P
The carrera GT is the only new avatar ive collected in the last 1-2years i guess!

cheers......

ps - let me add that sweet jeep avatar to my collection ;-P
hey buddy ,
do u think you coluld mail me the list as well , always on the look out some good ones . also some websites from where i can get some would be nice .
thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks