Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2006, 00:34   #1
Senior - BHPian

What do u guys think about 9-11 attack

This day reminds of the worst attack of terrorism visualised by me...I was in awe at the site of the second plane hitting the 2nd tower and then both the towers went down crashing (I have a video too.)...........At that moment it was impossible to think about such attack....I mean enter a country n take their planes and pilot them to crash into their prestigous buildings...It was like someone wanted to prove a point or show nothing is impossible.....
most probable suspects behind the attack : Saddam n bin Laden
After that what next!!!!the expected counter attack from the US for justice....Mr Bush going besserk sending troops from everywhere to the middle east Iraq hunting for these two......
Till then everybody were showing sympathy towards US which was quite natural....
Then Mr Bush started the process of Fight against Terrorism which got a lot of worldwide appeal too........but no justice to the people who died that fateful day.....

Whats BUSH done...
with no mercy attack Iraq n conquer it........
Lost lot of US troop citizens n also took lives of non jehad Iraqis in the process .....

Most importantly he has conquered Iraq which is a huge source of crude....Was this his pre organised sequence of incidents to become a super power worldwide....??????

9-11 Was A Lie?

Judge for yourself. If you havent seen it yet do so, dont know how long they will leave it up for you to download

http://www.loosechange911.com/

I downloaded one video its pretty good might take some time...
it’s only more evidence of who is really responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
Old 1st February 2006, 00:50   #2
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

There were also reports that the attack on the pentagon might be a suspected rumour and that US officials could have faked it .. Had the link but seem to have lost it as i had to format my HDD .. Has anyone come across that article ..
Old 1st February 2006, 01:15   #3
BANNED

Puzzled!

Wow! A highly volatile and dangerous topic to comment on... What made you start this thread on February, 01st, 2006 (I mean 9-11 was in 2001)
Old 1st February 2006, 07:37   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
There were also reports that the attack on the pentagon might be a suspected rumour and that US officials could have faked it .. Had the link but seem to have lost it as i had to format my HDD .. Has anyone come across that article ..
There's a documentary video investigating the pentagon plane crash by chicago university students......
Its says how a plane of 155 ft length n 124 ft wing span can crash and just make a hole of 16ft???????? Even more interesting is the fact the plane vapourises the impact leaving no big pieces of tail or wing section...
Old 1st February 2006, 08:49   #5
Senior - BHPian

I think it was for real. As for the motives, that is open to interpretation. I for one however go with the official line.
Old 1st February 2006, 09:17   #6
BHPian

Off-topic, but why are we discussing world affairs on an automotive website??
Old 1st February 2006, 09:23   #7
Senior - BHPian

I have seen the loose change movie. Makes some interesting points. It was clear that airplanes hit the WTC but the way the buildings collapsed was fishy. I mean how could the buildings have come down in such a symatrical manner like it was a controlled demolition?

The pentagon attack really seems like a fake one. This site makes some really interesting points. Like a big boeing making just a 16ft hole, no debris anywhere, the clear lawns after the crash. I mean the plane had to hit the ground first before crashing into the building and how come there are no video's of the crash? And no jet blast or turbulance over the highways surrounding the pentagon?

I have a 1 1/2 hour video of a lecture from a former CIA agent who claims the US government was deeply invovled in all this. The two wars had very deep, hidden agendas. Afghanistan for drugs and the oil pipeline. Taliban had banned poppy cultivation. CIA had always traded drugs and it was hitting US badly. Secondly, the oil pipeline from former soviet union states had to pass through Afghanistan and there could be no negociations until a internationally recongnised government was in place in Kabul. Apparently, Richard Armitage went to Pakistan in July-Aug and told them that US would attack Afghanistan in October! Iraq was of course for Oil.

Apparently, in 1960's or something, US wanted to throw out Fidel Castro and the CIA said the best way to do this would be to shoot down 2 commercial airliners in USA, blame that on Castro and go to war!

I think the movie loose change tells us that George Bush's brother's company was in charge of the WTC, UA and AA security operations. A month before 9/11 officials went into WTC claiming they were gonna work on laying cables to improve bandwidth for the computers. Security camera's were switched off while "officials" worked all day and night. Sniffer dogs were removed a few days before 9/11 from WTC and not many people know this but the papers for Enron's bankcruptcy were being stored in WTC. So seems like the government had good reasons to ensure the fall of the towers. The WTC attacks were terrorist attacks no doubt but government knew that they were going to happen and delibrately didnt do anything to prevent them. Have I disclosed too much? Anyone interested in the 1.5 hour video I have from the ex-CIA agent?

Last edited by amit : 1st February 2006 at 09:24.
Old 1st February 2006, 09:55   #8
SLK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBoombastic
Wow! A highly volatile and dangerous topic to comment on... What made you start this thread on February, 01st, 2006 (I mean 9-11 was in 2001)
Seriously, ... first thing that came to my mind was Porsche 911
Old 1st February 2006, 12:03   #9
Senior - BHPian

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ight=farenheit

see this movie
Old 1st February 2006, 13:25   #10
Senior - BHPian

Exactly. Farentheit 9-11 was an eye opening movie for me too.
Old 1st February 2006, 14:45   #11
BHPian

Fahrenheit 9-11 was a damn good docu, it also shows that not only our indian politicos are corrupt...
Mike Moore's life has been made miserable after the movie as he is constantly been shadowed by the CIA and FBI....
If you rewind a few years, there was Afghanistan supported by US to fight the Russians, now they have hit back....

enough of politics, guys we are on an automotive site....
Old 1st February 2006, 14:48   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya
It was shown in HBO, I think, some days back. No idea if it was a censored version though.

A good documentary. And the director had the b@lls to stand up to Bush.
Old 3rd February 2006, 17:48   #13
BHPian

Yet another info on 9/11.
For more analysis and information you can find details at

www.whatreallyhappened.com

www.rense.com

Also at rense check out articles on vimanas.
Old 4th February 2006, 00:11   #14
BHPian

The whold 9/11 incident was planned by the US....

OIL for FOOD!! yea right...its just free oil

Bush's dad attacked iraw to no avail....son had to do sth to steal the oil!!

Yippee WMDs and a fake attack...U wana catch osama y screw up two countrys???

Cause major pipelines from iraq run underneath afganistan!! so screw afganistan first to clear the pipes and than bomb the source of the oil!! iraq!!

And the guys who flew the planes were all saudi arabians anyway...so why not bomb saudi??

If osama was hiding in american itself will they bomb themselve??

Buncha white bastar$s!! hate em...The oil is gonna kill every single one of them soon
Old 4th February 2006, 00:20   #15
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Also, the planes were out of radar view for almost 2 hours. Now we all know what isthe US policy towards hijacked planes. Shoot them down. What were the USAF doing when these planes went off radar and into a no-flying zone. Also Pentagon is regarded as one of the most sophisticated and safest establishment. And they could not detect any plane comin towards them?? Shame.

And yes, the towers collapsing looked very much like a controlled explosion. Also there have been no mention of passengers killed in the Pentagon crash.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks