Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2011, 13:31   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by figo_united View Post
Posted here in a couple of threads for car pooling to mysore, but didnt get any response at all!
I travel on friday evening and return on monday morning.
I travel to Coorg every weekend. I am either in the car or bike (based on the plan for the day in Coorg with family). The only difference in our plan is that I leave late Friday night and return back to Blore on Sunday night itself while you get back on Monday morning. PM me your mobile number and you can tag along if you are ok to return back on Sunday night to Blore.
Old 16th September 2011, 13:53   #17
BHPian

Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.s View Post
I travel to Coorg every weekend. I am either in the car or bike (based on the plan for the day in Coorg with family). The only difference in our plan is that I leave late Friday night and return back to Blore on Sunday night itself while you get back on Monday morning. PM me your mobile number and you can tag along if you are ok to return back on Sunday night to Blore.
Sure, Finally a BHPian responds for car pooling
I shall PM you abhinav.
Since the last one year of owning my car, I have never used public transport to mysore! I usually try to tag along 1 or 2 friends, but have ended up driving alone on some occasions.

Alternate thread here.

Last edited by n_aditya : 16th September 2011 at 14:54. Reason: posts moved to appropriate thread
Old 29th December 2011, 13:03   #18
BHPian

Re: The "Thumbing up a ride" thread.

Anyone going to Pondicherry tomorrow? If yes, then what time?

@mods: Can you please shift this thread to Route/Travel Queries section? i think it'll be more apt there.

Last edited by creative420 : 29th December 2011 at 13:05. Reason: additional Info

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks