Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th October 2011, 16:43   #1
BHPian

DTC Bus Routes anyone!?

Hey guys,

I reside in Gurgaon and have been traveling out of NCR a lot recently. I usually come back early morning around 6 or in the afternoon.

Since I usually come in at T3 or the Nizamuddin station, I have tried to catch a bus directly to Gurgaon. The problem is that every time I come in I have to ask a knowledgeable person about which bus to take. Now the major hassle is from the airport as (what I was told anyways is) apparently I have to first goto the NH8 and then catch a bus towards Gurgaon. I have seen a lot of buses especially the new MarcoPolos standing around Iffco Chowk.

Unfortunately an online search for bus routes did not go anywhere. The only significant link I found was below, which shows 7 bus routes for Airport(There is one bus route among these 7 between T3 to Iffco Chowk). The other link for all the routes has been down for a while.
Delhi Transport Corporation

Does anyone have any other source that would be useful for providing route and Bus number information? Mumbai seems to have apps dedicated to the timing and number and it feels that Delhi is still in the stone age. Am I just missing the right link?

HR

PS: I do use the metro whenever possible but anyone who stays in Gurgaon knows that except the Yellow line no other route is really convenient.

Last edited by hell_raiser : 24th October 2011 at 16:47.
Old 26th October 2011, 14:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: DTC Bus Routes anyone!?

Go to any bus terminal and hang around for some time. If you are lucky, you will find some smart dude selling a booklet with all bus routes for as low as ₹ 20 or ₹ 30/-.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks