Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2006, 19:49   #1
Senior - BHPian

Accent CRDI 2003 April - 32 K run

How much can I expect for a April 2003 Accent CRDi, Forest Dew. 14" Alloys, Michelin MXF Sports 195/60 tyres, Pioneer deck and rear speakers, Sony Xplod amp - 2 channel + 12 CD changer. Its run 32,500 kms.. 2+2 Extended warranty - means another years left. FE 13-14 in City with 100% AC - 18 - 19 with 100% AC on the Hghway (both with the fatter 195 Rubber)
Old 10th March 2006, 21:03   #2
Senior - BHPian

Oh... And yes... Cochin registration. Run first 14 months in Cochin - LAst two months in Coimbatore - the rest in Bangalore.
Old 10th March 2006, 22:55   #3
Senior - BHPian

My friends 2003 Accent CRDi went for 4.70 Lakhs which included a hot stereo!

Expect something around 4.5,man.
Old 11th March 2006, 09:47   #4
Senior - BHPian

in Bangalore, guys will also want to deduct costs for the re-regn, road taxes etc.
Old 11th March 2006, 14:47   #5
Senior - BHPian

GEE... has the CRDI market cashed or what?? a couple of agents I spoke to said the CRDi's over 80k on the odo have started giving 'fuel pump failure' problems... which is why 'demand' is low,,

This is the first I am hearing of some such thing.. any truth ini it??
Old 12th March 2006, 01:36   #6
Senior - BHPian

Checked with broker-friends of mine. They're quoting around 4 Lakhs for an april CRDi today.
Old 28th March 2006, 12:24   #7
BHPian

hi guys even i tried selling my crdi only to almost regret my decision to buy one in the first place!!just few months back someone offered 4.7lakhs for it.at that time i thought it too less and hence refused-told i would sell for 5!!guess what now ford dealer here told me-3.7 to 4lakhs!!!the maruti fellows telling they ready for 4.5 had it been kerala registration but mine is karnataka.no idea how come prices can crash like this-when i bought it in 2003 it was 8lakhs on road
now seriously thinking whjether to sell or not_i mean if i keep for few more months guess it will be the same.at least can save some money on the fuel expenses front.and of course the performance is still one which brings a huge grin especially when overtaking.
kb100 do you still plan to sell-especially after fitting pete's!!i doubt.and no,if the fuel used is good,there are no reported problems for the crdi fuel pump.read about fuel pump problems in some crdi in autocar india but the fellow had used poor fuel
Old 28th March 2006, 17:11   #8
Senior - BHPian

Carfreak... You are abosolutely right!... All these guys can go lump it! Most of them called me back with revised offers ... one going upto 5 lacs.. But I have taken the same stand... I have EMIs runnig on the car - And I have reached the part where bulk of the money I pay every month is going towards the principle.. Since everyone is fixated on calendar years whether I sell it now or in December I will get the same rate!.. Hence have decided to hang on..

Petes-Box is WIKKED-GOOD

I am also getting it ICED bigtime!

All that talk about problems etc - I am yet to see /meet a single guy who has had any issues with his CRDI so far... and till I do I intend to reserve my views on that!

My myopia is limited ONLY to my sight! - not my vision!
Old 29th March 2006, 12:07   #9
BHPian

5lakhs did you say?(or rather did he say??)i feel you should have given off then and there.for me the offers have not gone above 4.3lakhs.i was planning on the fusion but the ford fellows are smart(or they think they are).they are willing to give me 4.35 but there is a pay-off-i have to pay 6.1 for the base model fusion.since i was not in much mood to bargain i didnt talk much but i feel the offer of 5lakhs is good.
i am trying to sell it,if possible to somebody in karnataka or want a karnataka registration.better still drive it to bangalore sometime and exchange for a second-hand city(old model)vtec or a mitsubishi lancer.i feel if you are changing every once in 3 years a 2nd hand is better-wont get a cardiac arrest once you hear the resale value after 3 years!!
trying for a fiat adventure too.still waiting for it to arrive at rf motors.and waiting eagerly for their exchange offer.
yeah since calendar years are more important it does not matter if you sell now or in december.but are any new exciting models coming this year?might look at the fabia but its taking a long time now...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks