Team-BHP > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2012, 16:29   #18001
Senior - BHPian
 
KarthikK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,149
Thanked: 6,336 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by superutp View Post
Talking of imposters, I have a KA41 Black Beat with TBHP stickers as well in the same/surrounding area to where I work. But most probably he is not a member and hence

Talking of Black Linea's with TBHP stickers, here is one I spotted near Mantri Mall yesterday around 5:15PM.
Attachment 940285

@a*ed: is this the one you saw?
I've seen this guy too - yet another KarthikK impostor. Slightly OT -how come the Linea badge reads emotion (top end) and he has hubcaps??! Can't think of anyone who will do a reverse-switch.

I spotted the IronH4wk wannabe too, around a few months ago. He also deploys his ride on the IRR-Domlur route, has a black Getz with a K&N sticker and all. The only difference was he had a really loud exhaust, very much like a superbike. I think I had posted that spotting long, long back. No response => IronH4wk impostor . This was the one -
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2486733
KarthikK is offline  
Old 14th June 2012, 16:38   #18002
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 107
Thanked: 17 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BheemBoy View Post
Another Hyderabad spotting:

Car: Green Ritz
Sticker: Live to Drive on the rear RHS
Where: Building next to Ratnadeeep super market in madhapur
When: 12th June 2012, 8:20 AM
Regd No: AP 28 DL

Couldn't note the full number as I was travelling in office bus.

Who are you Bhpian?
spotted the same car again at the same place opposite mangatrai pearls in madhapur. Looks like it's your regular gym/fitness session.
BheemBoy is offline  
Old 14th June 2012, 16:57   #18003
BHPian
 
SuperBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 87
Thanked: 65 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by infotech58 View Post
spotted this on Saturday (June 9) approx. 2 PM, parked outside Big Bazar, Thane. had a parking sticker of the organization i work with too.
who are you?
Acknowledged!

Used to work from the Thane office, have now shifted to Andheri. Was in Thane to attend a session that day.

I think I had spotted your OHC sometime back in front of Anto's Garage as well. Was in a hurry so couldn't stop by.

BTW Bhpian Jignesh also works with the same organisation.
SuperBee is offline  
Old 14th June 2012, 17:37   #18004
BHPian
 
vinboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bangalore/Udupi
Posts: 70
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Saw this fiesta today near BTM at around 11.30 am. I don't think it belongs to a member though as I couldn't get any response!
Attached Images
 
vinboy is offline  
Old 14th June 2012, 17:47   #18005
BHPian
 
infotech58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 631
Thanked: 221 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBee View Post
Acknowledged!

Used to work from the Thane office, have now shifted to Andheri. Was in Thane to attend a session that day.

I think I had spotted your OHC sometime back in front of Anto's Garage as well. Was in a hurry so couldn't stop by.

BTW Bhpian Jignesh also works with the same organisation.

Great to know about you.
I have met Jignesh during last TBHP meet at Oye Punjabi.
let us take this further through PMs.
infotech58 is offline  
Old 14th June 2012, 22:14   #18006
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,700
Thanked: 2,669 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Met this beautiful looking Figo (KA-51-MA-4362) on the IRR today evening around 7:15 PM. Exchanged IDs while on the up ramp of the Domlur interchange; but after braving that traffic to get home, a shower, dinner and the opening episode of MasterChef, I have now forgotten it :-(
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120614_001.jpg  


Last edited by binand : 14th June 2012 at 22:20.
binand is online now  
Old 14th June 2012, 22:21   #18007
BHPian
 
dhondusaxena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Noida
Posts: 122
Thanked: 120 Times
Default

Name:  ForumRunner_20120614_222059.png
Views: 768
Size:  328.3 KB
The Punto sported a KA number and was seen on Mehrauli Gurgaon road on 12th arnd 08:30AM


Name:  ForumRunner_20120614_222046.png
Views: 800
Size:  346.5 KB
Spotted the Getz today on Moolchand Underpass arnd 08:20

Both of them did not acknowledge.

Last edited by dhondusaxena : 14th June 2012 at 22:24. Reason: typos
dhondusaxena is offline  
Old 14th June 2012, 22:34   #18008
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: BANGALORE
Posts: 129
Thanked: 35 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by A350XWB View Post
Spottings today evening while coming back from office.

1. KA 01 MH 2058, white Tata Indica Vista on ORR, with LTD sticker on the rear bumper.
Thats me.. i work @ kundanahalli and commute daily from HSR!
bigvishnu is offline  
Old 14th June 2012, 23:22   #18009
Team-BHP Support
 
suhaas307's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 8,578
Thanked: 9,840 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
Met this beautiful looking Figo (KA-51-MA-4362) on the IRR today evening around 7:15 PM. Exchanged IDs while on the up ramp of the Domlur interchange; but after braving that traffic to get home, a shower, dinner and the opening episode of MasterChef, I have now forgotten it :-(
That my friend is fellow Moderator, Viddy's Figo.

Spotted a black Alto with Got BHP? off 100ft Road Indiranagar. it was parked on the road behind Domino's/Toit. Who are you, fellow BHPian?
suhaas307 is offline  
Old 14th June 2012, 23:41   #18010
Team-BHP Support
 
Vid6639's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 16,751
Thanked: 33,716 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
Met this beautiful looking Figo (KA-51-MA-4362) on the IRR today evening around 7:15 PM. Exchanged IDs while on the up ramp of the Domlur interchange; but after braving that traffic to get home, a shower, dinner and the opening episode of MasterChef, I have now forgotten it :-(
Nice meeting you binand.

I couldn't take any pics of your car as phone was charging and connected for music.
Vid6639 is offline  
Old 15th June 2012, 09:01   #18011
BHPian
 
Modifiedsachin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 114
Thanked: 29 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Hi,

VERY SORRY. I MADE A BLUNDER YESTERDAY.

I was going via thane for Ghodbandar road & saw a Blue (Sky Blue) ICON (Josh Machine) having number something as MH-04-?C-?575 and I saw Team-BHP stickers on that car & I was excited to see a BHP member. I gave upper twice, no response, then on a small empty road I gave horn thrice & overtook and kind of circled the car (In good speed so that the driver should not suddenly see the car by surprise) so that the driver could see the sticker on my car & will understand that its a member saying hi to another member. But again no reply so I slowed down and allowed the car to come close & TO THE BEST OF MY SURPRISE THERE WAS A girl with a lady on the navigator seat was driving the car & was she was annoyed and was looking like
"WHAT KIND OF TAPORI PEOPLE ARE THESE" And I was running to hide myself.

How so ever the member please say sorry to the family. It was not an attempt to do anything but just to say hi to another member.
Modifiedsachin is offline  
Old 15th June 2012, 09:07   #18012
Senior - BHPian
 
cityvic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 1,762
Thanked: 3,262 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted the following cars last week

Sumit_Jain_USA's Ritz on 6/6/12
Alipore
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img2012060600411.jpg

Unidentified Maroon Esteem (WB 02X reg) on 9/6/12
Saltlake
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img2012060900428.jpg

Unidentified Red Swift (WB 02U reg) on 9/6/12
Kasba
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img2012060900430.jpg

Last edited by cityvic : 15th June 2012 at 09:08.
cityvic is offline  
Old 15th June 2012, 09:08   #18013
BHPian
 
AbhishekB86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 330
Thanked: 370 Times
Default

Hi Sachin,

Haha. That was extremely funny. Oh god I can't stop laughing. Well you should have given up a little earlier. I hope the lady gets to read this post. What kind of tapori people? Hilarious. I suggest next time over take and stay ahead of the vehicle and then give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modifiedsachin
Hi,

I gave upper twice, no response, then on a small empty road I gave horn thrice & overtook and kind of circled the car (In good speed so that the driver should not suddenly see the car by surprise) so that the driver could see the sticker on my car & will understand that its a member saying hi to another member. But again no reply so I slowed down and allowed the car to come close & TO THE BEST OF MY SURPRISE THERE WAS A girl with a lady on the navigator seat was driving the car & was she was annoyed and was looking like
"WHAT KIND OF TAPORI PEOPLE ARE THESE" And I was running to hide myself.

How so ever the member please say sorry to the family.
AbhishekB86 is offline  
Old 15th June 2012, 09:23   #18014
BHPian
 
Milestone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bang Bang !!!
Posts: 103
Thanked: 27 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Today morning spotted Grey Palio - KA xx xx 9512 parked at IIIT-B, it had LCLC on hatch door.
Milestone is offline  
Old 15th June 2012, 09:24   #18015
Senior - BHPian
 
Maverick5490's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thane
Posts: 1,381
Thanked: 1,158 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modifiedsachin View Post
Hi,

VERY SORRY. I MADE A BLUNDER YESTERDAY.

I was going via thane for Ghodbandar road & saw a Blue (Sky Blue) ICON (Josh Machine) having number something as MH-04-?C-?575 and I saw Team-BHP stickers on that car & I was excited to see a BHP member. I gave upper twice, no response, then on a small empty road I gave horn thrice & overtook and kind of circled the car (In good speed so that the driver should not suddenly see the car by surprise) so that the driver could see the sticker on my car & will understand that its a member saying hi to another member. But again no reply so I slowed down and allowed the car to come close & TO THE BEST OF MY SURPRISE THERE WAS A girl with a lady on the navigator seat was driving the car & was she was annoyed and was looking like
"WHAT KIND OF TAPORI PEOPLE ARE THESE" And I was running to hide myself.

How so ever the member please say sorry to the family. It was not an attempt to do anything but just to say hi to another member.
Oh, that must be babeonwheels, she is not very active on the forum now.
Maverick5490 is online now  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2021, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks