Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2012, 18:14   #21196
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
I regularly see a blue Brio parked on CMR road in Kalyan nagar, Bangalore. It has the LTD sticker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post
This could be Ironh4wk's neighbour iirc. That guy too had a blue Brio with tbhp sticker but I don't recall which sticker. Its been posted a few months back
if it is the one below, then it's got the whole set of stickers in and around the car. the owner is not a BHPian though i think.

Old 28th November 2012, 18:18   #21197
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
if it is the one below, then it's got the whole set of stickers in and around the car. the owner is not a BHPian though i think.

Don't tell me its an RVM shot!
How do you manage to do these kind of stuff!

He may be a to-be member though!

Last edited by mobike008 : 29th November 2012 at 13:53. Reason: DO NOT copy images in your quote...Thanks
Old 28th November 2012, 19:06   #21198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzone View Post

How do you manage to do these kind of stuff!

Looks like he has included the IDS below the number plate lately

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2969806
Old 28th November 2012, 19:27   #21199
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
ok, i won't tell you

Quote:
true, but too many stickers spoils the look IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstonlobo View Post
Looks like he has included the IDS below the number plate lately
yep, looks like the IDS was a recent 'stick'.
Old 28th November 2012, 19:34   #21200
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen
Spotted a white Ritz HR26xx4211 with LTD sticker on left of rear windscreen, LCLC in center and ARMY on right. You were driving towards GGN on MG road at around 6 PM, took pahari wala rasta and finally turned left on the Golf Course Road.
Acknowledged. Was this today? That would be my brother. The car is with him now.

Last edited by Rehaan : 29th November 2012 at 14:15. Reason: Adding spaces. Please get your spacebar serviced :D
Old 28th November 2012, 21:37   #21201
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
Spotted a white Ritz HR26xx4211 with LTD sticker on left of rear windscreen, LCLC in center and ARMY on right. You were driving towards GGN on MG road at around 6 PM, took pahari wala rasta and finally turned left on the Golf Course Road.
Spotted the same car yesterday on MG road going towards GGN. Since i was driving a Non-Bhp sticker car at that time, hence didnt do anything to attract attention from the Ritz owner.

EDIT: sorry just saw the acknowledgment from BoneCollector

Last edited by nitinralli : 28th November 2012 at 21:39.
Old 28th November 2012, 21:45   #21202
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
Hey Atom!
No wonder you slowed down while passing me on the fast lane that day!
We had a few moments of passing each other, even at the toll booth..

I had a gut feeling that you might've be a T-BHPian, but couldn't find a single sticker on your ride. So didn't bother initiating a contact.
My experience on the E-way, most of the times, people read the 'Got BHP?' sticker on my 'peted' octy & think I'm in for a quick drag race! And believe me, this has happened with cars bearing T-BHP stickers as well!
I thought, maybe you were looking for some action with your vRS, that day!
I don't usually get into the sort of stuff.

BTW, that black beauty you were driving, the vRS Laura, is a stunner!

Next time bro!
First of all, WOW, an acknowlegement after all! Had almost forgotten what one of those felt like! Thank you Monaro.

Second of all, the RS is waiting on a new set of stickers. Although bare now, I assure you, she shall soon be duly badged.

Of course I slowed down while passing you partner. Had to! How often do you run into a fellow BHPian's 'peted' Octy on the lane next to you huh! For the most part, it was just out of curiosity and excitement.

And oh trust me, I too, am not one to either intiate or get sucked into a drag race. Just not that kinda guy mate. Any case, the RS doesn't need to go looking for action right? In many ways that's the whole point of the car, innit? In fact you'll be surprised to know that it was the missus next to me who actually spotted your ride. She's become highly adept at that btw.

Nonetheless thank you for showering my vRS with your kind words. Who knows, she too might be headed south real soon!!

Is it safe to assume that you make a living in state's IT capital? Also I remember you too, had a co-passenger at the time. He a BHPian too?

Until next time bro, drive safe!

Last edited by Omtoatom : 28th November 2012 at 22:04.
Old 28th November 2012, 22:50   #21203
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a silver i10 on the road from Kalyan/Shil phata to Kalyan, MH 03 AR xxxx. It sported a Live to Drive sticker on the bottom left of the rear windscreen and a transparent TBHP sticker on the hatch door.

I was in the Nano with a couple of my colleagues and was ahead of you when you overtook me and then I spotted the sticker. We kept exchanging places till near Sonarpada where you slowed down considerably and I overtook you. Thereafter you did follow for some distance but I couldn't check if you turned into the College road or went ahead towards Kalyan. A big Hello! to you anyways.
Old 29th November 2012, 07:50   #21204
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinralli

Spotted the same car yesterday on MG road going towards GGN. Since i was driving a Non-Bhp sticker car at that time, hence didnt do anything to attract attention from the Ritz owner.

EDIT: sorry just saw the acknowledgment from BoneCollector
He knows well about TeamBHP and is well versed with TeamBHP acknowledgement protocols!So no issues with him.

Last edited by BoneCollector : 29th November 2012 at 07:52.
Old 29th November 2012, 08:42   #21205
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhishekB86

I did approx 3000 kms of Del-Mumbai-Delhi and didn't spot a single vehicle either. I think the thread is moving more on less on Bangalore spottings and why not, there's a good % of acknowledgements.

I've spotted so many cars, I've lost count but except twice none have been acknowledged yet.
I've done 21k kms with the sticker pasted, and no one seems to have spotted in chennai and Trivandrum. Haven't received any acknowledgments for my spottings either. Thread is moving only because of Bangalore guys. (Specially one Mr hwk and his competing friends. )

I hope the thread will soon be broken into 5 (Bangalore, chennai, Delhi, Mumbai and others) just as in the directory section, so that it will be easier to search and acknowledge.
Old 29th November 2012, 08:49   #21206
BANNED

My First Spotting in my city. (was starting to think my city lacked bhp!).

Spotted a Golden-Silver Innova In Model Town Extension . With an "I Drive Safe" Sticker on the Rear Hatch.( Picture taken is too bad a quality)

Who are you Bhpian?
Old 29th November 2012, 09:18   #21207
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a beige Santro with 'Got Bhp' stickers on the hatch door and 'driven by Tbhp CF' sticker on the rear glass, on international airport road near Mekhri circle, going towards the city at around 8.30 AM today.
Search of the regn number (KA-XX 3443) in the thread showed that this car was spotted multiple times, but not acknowledged till now.
Old 29th November 2012, 10:39   #21208
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx View Post
2 sightings in 2 days, nice!
Spotted this Silver Fortuner today morning in Thane on the EEH. Overtook it, he flashed, gave a thumbs up, he overtook, gave each other a smile & a thumbs up & moved on. Perfect exchange of pleasantries while on the move. (Was in a Red Alto myself)
Aha...so that was you McLaren Roxx ! Thanks - Admiral looks good. Thanks for spotting me and putting it up in words here. Catch up with you on the roads in Thane sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
That is General Guderian. Here is his thread.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...sails-115.html
Thanks F150...very kind of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIV3R View Post
That is BHPian 'Guderian', I beleive.
Thank you DRIV3R !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
For the past couple of days I have been spotting a T-Fort carrying the Live to Drive Sticker around 7.45 am on the Eastern Express highway with reg MH 04 ET XXXX. I suspect it belongs to Guderian not too sure. Owner pls identify.
Hi ghodlur,
You suspicions are proved ! 'tis indeed Admiral an me you spotted. Sorry a 'little' late in responding - catch up with you sometime soon !
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolabhi View Post
Mr.Guderian acknowledged me near Mulund toll naka on 26th July by flashing lights.I could not recognize him first, when he zoomed ahead in his Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro (Toyota Fortuner) i saw his Team BHP stickers and recognized him.Finally went ahead and waved him back. Dear Sir, hope you remember me, I was in my white I10 with LTD sticker on the rear whinsheild. Sorry for late posting but my membership got approved recently.
Hi coolabhi, Again delayed a 'wee bit' in responding. Yes, do remember the encounter !
Thanks. Though a little late - congratulations on the membership !

Last edited by Guderian : 29th November 2012 at 11:07.
Old 29th November 2012, 11:07   #21209
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
Oh Yes thats me . How did I miss this post. Thank You for spotting.
If you are in Bengaluru you are most likely to be spotted ..Welcome to Bengaluru mashmash.

29 Nov : Spotted Sunlight Copper Alto K10 - KA xx xx 1908 (IIRC the # correctly) with LTD sticker on rear bumper parked next to EC BDA Complex.

28 Nov : White Swift - KA xx xx 8661 with LTD sticker on rear Bumper. Spotted you on ORR, you were struck behind BMTC near Kadubisanahalli underpass.

Cheers !!!
Old 29th November 2012, 11:36   #21210
BHPian

Spotted a KL registered Black Scorpio with 'LTD' and 'IDS' stickers last night at 8 pm near the red light at Sector 10 market, Dwarka, going straight towards Sector 5. It was definitely a BHP-ian. I was ahead of you and slowed down to let you go by, and you did flash your lights. Since you were with family, I did not bother to catch up. Who are you?

I was in a green Chevy Beat.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks