Team-BHP - Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/112070-team-bhp-stickers-here-post-sightings-pics-them-your-car-1551.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhinchak (Post 3056530)
Post it on the BB or search in the directory to find who is that

BB is a different world altogether (if you are familiar to it) and I hate the 'General' one.
The directory search did not return a result as expected (my vehicle # was also not updated :)).

Spotted a red Colored ertiga with driven by t bhp and a White Colored linea with a ltd sticker. Both these cars were at the MEPZ signal.

Today's Special :D

Nagwara Signal
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0226.jpgTeam-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0227.jpg

SahakaraNagar
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0239.jpgTeam-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0239a.jpg

Hebbal
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0242.jpgTeam-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0245.jpg

Spotted Sajo in his Red Swift on Bavdhan-Pashan road.

on my way back home, spotted this gray i20 (KA-51-MB-7132) outside my office campus in ECity. ain't expecting an ack:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1231.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by valhallen.282 (Post 3058450)
Spotted a few vehicles today but no camera and so no post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 3058398)
you just drove past me! lol:

peek-a-boo!
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1232.jpg

Mumbai Spotting at around 7pm today (6 March 2013) on JVLR - MH03BE8530 - Black Swift with 'Got Bhp' and TBhp URL sticker. Most probably this was chauffer driven as did not get any response on waving / flashing. Any takers?

Pune Spotting :-

1. Metallic Brown Suzuki Swift with Licence plate MH-14 XX 7287 and LTD sticker on rear bumper. Today around 7:45PM on Talwade - Nigdi Road.

2. Brown Suzuki Ritz with License plate MH-14 XX 0807 and LTD sticker on rear bumper. Today around 08:15PM on old Mumbai - Pune road.

Who are you mates..?

Quote:

Now for some long pending sightings...

Blue WagonR, #59, near tin factory
Attachment 1046340
Hey glenrox, that is my ride..thanks for spotting :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 3058540)

peek-a-boo!
Attachment 1059059

Hahaha I had spotted you on that corner as I was driving by. Will PM you my number clap:

Cochin Spotting:

KL-40 Innova with Gotbhp on the rear bumper and small URL sticker on the rear glass.
Where - In front of Chennai Silks
When - March 6th, 5.15pm

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20130306_171136.jpg

Spotted josejoseph's ride
Where - Pullepady Bridge
When - March 6th, 5.20pm

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20130306_171506.jpg

OT - Keep your eyes on the car. :Dlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajay_satpute (Post 3058529)
Spotted Sajo in his Red Swift on Bavdhan-Pashan road.

Yep, I noticed you after you passed me! This is probably the first time in a couple of years that I have been spotted!

Wednesday, 6th March,

MH 14 AM XXXX , silver Indigo with "I Drive Safe" sticker, at the Ginger Hotel Underpass near Bhumkar chowk. Who be you sir ?
I was right behind you for some time in my Swift..

Sunday , 3rd March,

Silver Santro, MH 12 DM XX80. LCLC on the rear hatch door. Spotted at about ~10 pm in Mayur Colony. I was on my bike.

White Swift(New Gen) KA 05 ** 5982 with LTD on the rear bumper and url on the front number plate. Location: Near gottigere junction towards Nice road. Time: 8:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purebliss (Post 3058710)
Now for some long pending sightings...

Blue WagonR, #59, near tin factory
Attachment 1046340

Hey glenrox, that is my ride..thanks for spotting :)

purebliss, I spotted you last year and saw you couple of times on Hormavu main road! :)

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2959957

I saw a light brown Yeti today at about 9 AM near Tesco, Whitefield. It had black and white LCLC on the right side of front bumper. Its number was something like KA 01 MJ xxxx.

I am not sure, but I think I had a glimpse of a black i20 at 8.45 AM in front of Varthur police station and it had Got BHP on the right corner of rear bumper. Was it guyfrmblr?

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 3058896)
OT - Keep your eyes on the car. :Dlol:

Keep my eyes on which car? :-D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rohanjf (Post 3058942)
Keep my eyes on which car? :-D

Car with tbhp stickers and not the poster lol: (Have seen many guys take their eyes off the road at this particular spot. I did the same yesterday but to click the car). Ok, there's a Lambo also.