Team-BHP - Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/112070-team-bhp-stickers-here-post-sightings-pics-them-your-car-551.html)

@maverick145

Could you please reply to the order email that you received from the Team-BHP Store itself. (Preferred)

or use the contact form : Team-BHP - Contact Us

Thanks,
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2240570)
hope you made it to station on time!

Yeah, we made it. The station is just a km or so away on a rickety, dim-lit stretch that runs right, after 2 junctions on the road where we met. And guess what, I turned on my Google latitude and asked my sister to track me, just in case the auto guy tries something funny...

@Chennai folks: Good to know that there are many positive spottings these days. Sad that nobody responded whenever i'd posted one

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 2240945)
@maverick145

Could you please reply to the order email that you received from the Team-BHP Store itself. (Preferred)

or use the contact form : Team-BHP - Contact Us

Thanks,
R

Hey Rehaan. I just replied to the order email which I had received. Let me know if anything else needs to be done. Thanks.

What: Maroon Baleno VXi with Tacho sticker on bootlid
Where: Opposite NES school, KHB Colony, Koramangala 5th Block
When: 13:05hrs, it was there till 13:40hrs the last time I passed that place
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-11022011867-medium.jpg

Nice ride mate. Spotlessly clean! My office is nearby, in Raj Driva. Maybe we can catch up sometime :)

Spotted right outside the Airtel Campus at Udyog Vihar - IV, NH 8, Gurgaon.
Who are you? If you do happen to come to the area often, do let me know. I happen to work there.
The driver was asleep inside. Didn't seem right to wake up the guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by silversteed (Post 2235978)
Had been to Chennai for the weekend. On friday morning, spotted a Grey Swift VDi in Choolaimedu area, near a temple. The driver was about to start, when I spotted the transparent stickers on the reg plate, and the black URL sticker on the rear glass. I ran to the driver side window and tapped. He gleamed at me, I extended my hand and said good to see a T-BHP car, I use the handle silversteed in the forum. He froze for a moment before telling me that he's not a member, but just bought the stickers :-(

I'd spotted quite a few cars in Chennai, but none responded so far.

On 26th Jan, I saw a Maruti WagonR (blue eyed boy) with HR plates, carrying Got BHP on the rear, and LTD on the front bumper. Met the driver, vikas. He said he was part of a convoy of BHP cars doing a trip from up north to Kanyakumari... Nice meeting u bro

Quote:

Originally Posted by silversteed (Post 2240946)
Yeah, we made it. The station is just a km or so away on a rickety, dim-lit stretch that runs right, after 2 junctions on the road where we met. And guess what, I turned on my Google latitude and asked my sister to track me, just in case the auto guy tries something funny...

@Chennai folks: Good to know that there are many positive spottings these days. Sad that nobody responded whenever i'd posted one

Hi i am in chennai too @silversteed, there are very less TBHPians in chennai sporting TBHP stickers on their rides. i have seen only a couple of them apart from my ride
its a White Scorpio Mhawk VLx
Sporting TBHP Stickers on the number plates, side fenders, Tailgate Glass and LTD Sticker on the Tail gate
Reg no TN-23-xx-2000.
Brother next time you come down to chennai ping me will try to catch up.. i live in anna nagar

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrisSree (Post 2240526)
Hello Jai.. You spotted me.. Have just got my Safari registered..Guess you have already met my colleague Kalyan!

Hi krisSree, are you refering to Klever? i could not recollect his name. I see your car every day on the 6th floor of vega block.

nice to hear back.

Cheers,
Jai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubby (Post 2238123)
Well that takes the count to 4 BHPians working in the same campus. How about a TBHP meet over a cup of coffee in campus itself :)

My ride is parked in Tower A, B3.

I keep shuttling between UCP and another office on the NH8. At UCP, mine is generally at Tower B, B2.
Sure will meet. Do PM across your number.
I do know of a Scorpio and Sierra that are parked in UCP too. Didn't get a chance to talk though.
Would be great if we could meet up with them too (if they are already not a part of the 4 that you mention.

Just saw a red Polo highline 1.6 with no number plates (new perhaps?) with the LTD sticker in front of my Noida Sector 58 office... there are quite a few of these in this area now... saw one standing in HCL, and one near the QAInfotech office...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milestone (Post 2240888)
Hi Kousik, it was my ride and just missed the last digit of reg number :) its "3197". I did spot your drive, in fact I flashed lights twice, not sure if you noticed.

Phew, a response after so many spotting reports. At my age, it is both hard to see number plates in night, and harder to remember it next day. Sorry I didn't notice your flash so thought you didn't see me at all, otherwise would have waved at you (though traffic gets thicker near Innovative due to the cut in the divider). Have safe rides.

two spottings:

1. black (i think) Ikon at the CMH signal. had a red and black LCLC on the left side of the bumper. the signal went red as you passed and i got stuck there (was around 50mts behind you). later i saw you go straight towards BSNL office; i turned right on 12th main.

2. an i20 with darker shade of lilac (dunno the colour) passed me on the BETL just before the lay-bye at 1500hrs this afternoon. it had a I DRIVE SAVE on the left side of the rear bumper.

who this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by libranof1987 (Post 2239629)
Spotted a ble Ritz; reg. no ending with 2185 at the Kundanahalli gate signal.

Saw it again today; parked outside SJR Complex in front of Sai Baba Hospital. It has a LTD sticker on the boot.

Saw a black Wagon-R (blue-eyed boy version) reg. no. ending with 61XX IIRC crossing Marathahalli underpass; went straight towards Hebbal. It had a LTD sticker on the read bumper.

@Kanuj: Where's your office in sec 58? Which car?

I pass through that road often as i live in sec 62.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaizcrzy (Post 2241098)
Hi krisSree, are you refering to Klever? i could not recollect his name. I see your car every day on the 6th floor of vega block.

nice to hear back.

Cheers,
Jai.

Yea Jai.. Klever is his handle!.. This in Vega we have a handful of TBHPians.. :thumbs up

Cheers!
Sree

Guys, I got a team-bhp sticker from one of our fellow members - swami69 in the team-bhp meet we had in Tambaram, Chennai.

I was so proud pasting it in the rear bumper of my Alto (just next to the number plate). My car had just come back from service and so as part of the car wash, the bumper was cleaned - you know how the bumper will be after the service - a bit of oily/sticky etc. I didn't mind all these and pasted the sticker and went out. Within 3-4 hours, half of the sticker came off and it was dangling. Good that I saw its state and peeled the remaining off.

Did anyone of you face such situation? And what can I do to paste it again? I don't want to damage the bumper with some gum/fevikwik etc.

Cheers!!