Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2013, 14:10   #25246
BHPian

Spotted a white Ford Figo today morning outside city bakery, worli. Car no MH01Av115*. Dude your third brake light (the one mounted on the roof) is not working, incase you did not know.
Old 28th June 2013, 14:16   #25247
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Although there are no stickers on the car - spotted 1100D's 'Marengo' (Rocky Beige 4x4 Scorpio) parked inside Unitech Rajarhat in front of GIII building at around 2:00 PM today.
Old 28th June 2013, 14:26   #25248
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
1. KA-04-MG-4960 red Zen Estillo - usually found parked in my office parking area.
cheta, i had spotted that red Estillo on OMR and reported a few pages back; thanks for posting the registration number, which i had missed

Quote:
2. KA-53-N-8483 red A-Star - found parked near MK Retail on CMH Road. 9th June.
that's glenrox
Old 28th June 2013, 15:18   #25249
BHPian

Quote:
Multiple spottings.

2. KA-53-N-8483 red A-Star - found parked near MK Retail on CMH Road. 9th June.

Attachment 1103460

Yeap! That's my puppy. Thanks for the snap.
Old 28th June 2013, 19:08   #25250
BHPian

Mumbai Spotting: Spotted a black Skoda Octavia with Redlining (Team -BHP ) url on the RHS rear bumper. Parked in the lane adjacent to Khalsa college and VJTI in matunga.

Bhpian who are you ?
Old 28th June 2013, 19:36   #25251
BHPian

Black Honda Jazz MH 02 BT 3902 on Wednesday parked outside AVK Ford Chandivali your car was parked next to my Swift while I was inside checking out the Eco Sport.
Old 28th June 2013, 21:42   #25252
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadat1992 View Post

That might be Autofreak! He is the one with the White Punto! CrazyDriver has one but, he has relocated to bangalore!
That wasn't me Saadat. My ride is without stickers now, for a change
Old 29th June 2013, 00:57   #25253
BHPian

5.00pm at the junction near tulip star, Juhu. Maroon Wagon-R Lxi. You were in front of my red Swift (with black roof)

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image744893106.jpg
Old 29th June 2013, 11:46   #25254
BHPian

Saw this Maruti 800 yesterday near Sarita Vihar Metro Station.
This had multiple stickers of Team-BHP, like 'Got BHP?' 'I drive SAFE' etc.
I am sorry buddy, but whoever you are, you were not at all driving safely!

I know every team BHPian respects and loves their car. But you are representing an automotive community by putting the stickers.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-280620132853.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 1st July 2013 at 13:32. Reason: Even Nanos can wear the Got BHP? proudly :). No issues there
Old 29th June 2013, 13:06   #25255
BHPian

Dear abhiheet

I understand that a lot of people do not drive safe and it annoy/hurts even more if it bears the stickers of our community, more so if its I drive safe!
But I request you not to use the forum to target a fellow. Got bhp, is an all time favorite of most of us. And this automobile market exists and advances only on the hunger of petrol heads for more power! But that doesn't mean that a small car doesn't deserve it. As we also have 500hp and more in some cars, so should this sticker be reserved for those?
I hope you understand. Peace.

Last edited by GTO : 1st July 2013 at 13:33. Reason: Thanks. Quoted post edited
Old 29th June 2013, 14:01   #25256
BHPian

Spotted a black Ford Fiesta (Classic) with Live To Drive sticker on the boot, at Borivali Link Road today 11:30am.
MH 02 BP XXXX
Old 29th June 2013, 14:36   #25257
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijeetsng View Post
Saw this Maruti 800 yesterday near Sarita Vihar Metro Station.

I am sorry buddy, but whoever you are, you were not at all driving safely!
And Got BHP? come on dude.
I know every team BHPian respects and loves their car. But you are representing an automotive community by putting the stickers.

Request: put stickers which reflect the character of your car.
I am sorry but I consider what you said absolutely rude. We can put this sticker on a Ferrari and then question every 'powerful' Indian car.

It's one of the favorite stickers and if putting this sticker on his vehicle makes the driver happy by all means he should follow his bliss

As far as the IDS goes, I agree. Infact I removed it from my car since I'm forced to overtake from the left by lane hoggers and the sticker wasn't representing how I've been driving these days.

I think this gentleman spotted me at Hauz Khas a long time back. He waved at me and I smiled back. I think he's a BHPian
Old 29th June 2013, 14:49   #25258
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormerider View Post
Dear abhiheet

I understand that a lot of people do not drive safe and it annoy/hurts even more if it bears the stickers of our community, more so if its I drive safe!
But I request you not to use the forum to target a fellow. Got bhp, is an all time favorite of most of us. And this automobile market exists and advances only on the hunger of petrol heads for more power! But that doesn't mean that a small car doesn't deserve it. As we also have 500hp and more in some cars, so should this sticker be reserved for those?
I hope you understand. Peace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhishekB86 View Post
I am sorry but I consider what you said absolutely rude. We can put this sticker on a Ferrari and then question every 'powerful' Indian car.

It's one of the favorite stickers and if putting this sticker on his vehicle makes the driver happy by all means he should follow his bliss

As far as the IDS goes, I agree. Infact I removed it from my car since I'm forced to overtake from the left by lane hoggers and the sticker wasn't representing how I've been driving these days.

I think this gentleman spotted me at Hauz Khas a long time back. He waved at me and I smiled back. I think he's a BHPian
I apologise if you find it rude. It wasn't my intention.

Boss, we BHPians are car fanatics (most of us), all I wanted to put forth is loving your machines is one thing, representing an automotive community is another. There are host if stickers in the package which comes from Team - BHP but one doesn't end up sticking all them on one's car.

The person should select the ones which match the character of the car or reflects his passion.

Like for the gentleman referred above. He could have very well put Live to Drive or Love cars, etc which reflects his passion for cars, instead of the one which reflects the car's character of which the car isn't capable off.

I hope you get my point.

If not, apologies.

Cheers!

Last edited by abhijeetsng : 29th June 2013 at 14:52.
Old 29th June 2013, 16:25   #25259
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijeetsng View Post
--------snip--------

The person should select the ones which match the character of the car or reflects his passion.

Like for the gentleman referred above. He could have very well put Live to Drive or Love cars, etc which reflects his passion for cars, instead of the one which reflects the car's character of which the car isn't capable off.

I hope you get my point.

If not, apologies.

Cheers!
but the gbhp sticker is a question, ain't it?
Old 29th June 2013, 17:27   #25260
BHPian

Spotted right now in Oberoi mall parking. My blue unstickered Laura is parked at your 7 o clock right now.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20130629_17124501.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks