re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car
Yesterday (4-5-2014 ) spotted :-
1. Black Alto with LCLC sticker at Vytilla Junction Cochin at around 4pm. No response whatsoever.
2. Spotted a blue Maruti 800 with LCLC at around 1930 at North fort Tripunithura, Cochin.
Today's (5-5-2014) spotting:-
1. Was on my way to Guruvayur for a wedding and spotted a Silver Bolero KA regn at Edapally Traffic signal. Was behind you for a while, flashed at you and then overtook you. No response. You had an LTD and IDS on your tailgate.
2. KL 05 U 2227 White Octavia on the Sabarimala Kozhikode route near Guruvayur with LCLC on front bumper.
3. On the way back spotted a Black Linea with LCLC KL 01 plates. I think this belongs to a fellow bhp ian who is not very active here. Don't remember his handle either.
4. Finally a while back spotted a red i10 with IDS on tailgate on Hospital Road Tripunithura.
Live spotting, 12:20 PM; 13th April.
KA 51 MD 2849 - Brown / Grey Ritz.
Got BHP on RHS of Rear Hatch, URL on rear plates, IDS on RHS of front bumper.
Spotted in BTM 2nd Stage - Near Ashirwad Supermarket.
Anyone visiting or BTM resident ?
Originally Posted by arun_josie
I have spotted this Ritz couple of times and posted here but didn't get a response. I thought it was a Blue Ritz
Hello Soumyajit and Arun
bear with me as I am replying after ages. Got my membership approved recently.
Thanks for spotting my car umpteen times. I moved out of Bangalore for about 2 to 3 quarters i.e. 6 months. Wish we could have met that time. Once I'm back in Bangalore we will catch up.
Originally Posted by silversteed
Who was the gentleman in the Blue Ritz with LCLC on the rear, whom I met at Bommanahalli signal tonight at 8:15pm?
Hey buddy, that was me. I remember we exchanged vows while stranded in traffic
Last edited by benbsb29 : 5th May 2014 at 03:58.
Reason: Merging back-to-back posts.