Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st August 2020, 20:22   #36796
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Our Toyota Qualis and Toyota Innova with Team-BHP stickers

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20200727_174525.jpg
WhiteSierra is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th August 2020, 19:46   #36797
Senior - BHPian

Followed you from Katraj all the till Kadnagar Chowk. Who are you mate?

Silver EcoSport, Faded LTD sticker.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20200808_185659.jpg  

akash_v12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th August 2020, 22:19   #36798
BHPian

Spotted this Vento opposite Spencer's Super Market, Vijayawada. BHPian???

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-vento.jpg
TorqueTwist is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2020, 13:19   #36799
BHPian

Spotted this Swift today in Chetla, Kolkata. BHPian?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20200810_113901.jpg
anantpoddar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2020, 19:48   #36800
Senior - BHPian

Folks, a very basic question but can anyone please answer this for me - "If you paste a T-BHP sticker on top of the defogger on the rear windshield, will there be any consequences while using the defogger or while removing the sticker?"

Thanks in advance,
Akashdeep
akash_v12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2020, 20:40   #36801
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash_v12 View Post
"If you paste a T-BHP sticker on top of the defogger on the rear windshield
The rear defogger is an electrical heating element on the inside of the glass.

I'd assume the sticker would be pasted on the outside of the glass - and hence that's not an issue in terms of damaging the defogger if you remove the sticker.

In terms of damage to the sticker while using the defogger; it doesn't really get hot enough to do any damage. The automotive grade vinyl we use as a base is made to sustain extremely high ambient temperatures.
Rehaan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th August 2020, 20:19   #36802
BHPian

It was my first drive via Yelahanka-Doddaballapur today on the way to Gunjur lake near Makalidurga.
On the way back, around 6pm, spotted BHPian paragsachania's Ertiga near Doddaballapur . You overtook me just after Doddaballapur railway overbridge. I was in a Blue Zest. Immediately recognized your Ertiga - the only Ertiga VDi I'm familiar around Yelahanka. You took a right turn near Bashettyhalli Industrial Estate.

Flashed a couple of times to get your attention. Asked my wife who was in rear seat to click a couple of snaps of your car (much to her amusement ). Explained her the reason. Daughter was bemused by your name and kept repeatedly asking for spelling to pronounce it correctly.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20200816_175900_1.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20200816_175911.jpg

P.S: When you brake, only your HMSL lights up. Not the brake lamps in the tail cluster. Is it malfunctioning bulbs? or by design?

Last edited by srvm : 16th August 2020 at 20:21.
srvm is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th August 2020, 20:38   #36803
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantpoddar View Post
Spotted this Swift today in Chetla, Kolkata. BHPian?
Spotted the same car near Dhulagarh on Friday morning:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img20200814082944.jpg

This car was parked a few hotels away from our hotel in New Digha. Picture taken today morning:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img20200816081004.jpg
boniver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2020, 20:43   #36804
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvm View Post
spotted BHPian paragsachania's Ertiga near Doddaballapur . You overtook me just after Doddaballapur railway overbridge.
Thank you for the spotting and the images srvm. Very difficult to get spotted this side of the city.

Today, 3 cars from our apartment were out on a longish drive that also covered Gunjur lake in the morning and we were returning back when you spotted my car.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20200816_204158.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20200816_122339.jpg

Quote:
I was in a Blue Zest. Immediately recognized your Ertiga - the only Ertiga VDi I'm familiar around Yelahanka. You took a right turn near Bashettyhalli Industrial Estate
Damn. Now I recollect the flashing of lights from your car. It was soon after turning right onto Doddaballapur YNK road. And I also wondered who the hell was flashing and in a hurry to pass

Quote:
P.S: When you brake, only your HMSL lights up. Not the brake lamps in the tail cluster. Is it malfunctioning bulbs? or by design?
Ah, thanks for this. I haven't checked this but it could be the case. However, I replaced 2 of the bulbs of this HMSL during the 180K service last year. Let me check this tomorrow myself. I know for sure that the brake lights itself work because each time I park the car in reverse in the basement it lights up the wall in red when I hit the pedal.

By the way, am sure your car would be captured in my Dashcam then .

Last edited by paragsachania : 16th August 2020 at 20:45.
paragsachania is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 16th August 2020, 20:55   #36805
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragsachania View Post
Thank you for the spotting and the images srvm. Very difficult to get spotted this side of the city.

Today, 3 cars from our apartment were out on a longish drive that also covered Gunjur lake in the morning and we were returning back when you spotted my car.
Ah! Nice choice of places. I see Gunjur lake and Madhugiri on your route map

Bear with me, little off topic. But these places bring back very nice memories for me. When I was a student at IISc in early 2000s, we made several treks to Makalidurg, Madhugiri, Tekal (near Bangarpet), Ramanagaram (of course), Kuntibetta (near Pandavapura), Savandurga (of course) and so many more. Every weekend or semester break was just an excuse
We used to take train to Makalidurg and walk beside the track for a km or two before starting the ascent.
srvm is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th August 2020, 01:44   #36806
BHPian

Got the team BHP stickers and couldnot wait any longer. As soon as the rain stopped, I was down to business stickering my Rapid with TBHP sticker!

P.S. The water beading effect is phenomenal even after 6 months of getting the car ceramic coated. Will definitely recommend.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_3732.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_3731.jpg

Last edited by Tuisha110HP : 17th August 2020 at 01:46.
Tuisha110HP is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th August 2020, 06:50   #36807
BHPian

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20200815_153016__01.jpg

At Kallumthaazham Signal on Kollam Bypass, Kerala
15th August around 4:00 pm. Any Takers?
janakiram_m is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2020, 09:27   #36808
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvm View Post
I was in a Blue Zest.
Quote:
By the way, am sure your car would be captured in my Dashcam then .
Here you go. Though I couldn't spot any stickers, my Dashcam spotted a car that spotted my car due to the T-bhp stickers .

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-vlcsnap2020081709h20m19s438.png

I am sure that is you! This was just when I slowed down to take that U-Turn to reach a restaurant for some piping hot cuppa.
paragsachania is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th August 2020, 09:58   #36809
BHPian

Quote:
Here you go. Though I couldn't spot any stickers, my Dashcam spotted a car that spotted my car due to the T-bhp stickers .
I am sure that is you! This was just when I slowed down to take that U-Turn to reach a restaurant for some piping hot cuppa.
Yes, that's me
I had TBHP stickers in my rear bumper couple of years ago. A tail-gating Zen rear-ended me in January 2018 on Peenya-Nelamangala highway. Had to replace bumper and did not put stickers back after that.

P.S: My daughter asked me this today morning - Do you know Payagnia Uncle well? Have you met him? How did you know it was him yesterday in the highway?
srvm is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th August 2020, 11:11   #36810
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this KA-04 registered Ciaz parked near Hotel Surmaai, Hosabettu, Mangalore yesterday at around 2:45 PM- Yellow LTD sticker on the rear bumper.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-screenshot_20200817110659_roav.jpg
skanchan95 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks