Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2010, 22:21   #4531
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samabhi View Post
A picture? I didnt see any in this thread.
Sorry, I had taken picture but did not post due to its excellent quality. Thanks to my Nokia cam.
Old 12th May 2010, 22:29   #4532
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
OT : Are you a GSB or a CSB?
OT: GSB all the way?

Spotted a silver Esteem with Team-BHP sticker on the rear bumper near Indiranagar BDA/RTO this evening. Identify yourself BHP-ian!
Old 12th May 2010, 22:47   #4533
BHPian

One more spotting... Around 6:30 - 6:45 PM on the ashram flyover. The one with the spicejet hoarding..heading towards noida.. Black palio stile. Transparent stickers on the reg plate and got bhp on the rear Bumper. Who are you. i was on the otherside of the road so couldnt get your attention...Delhi seems to be getting better

Still havent got spotted though.
Old 12th May 2010, 22:53   #4534
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sree70 View Post
Hi prguru,
It's was me Sree70 & i was on the way to my home. Nice to be spotted along with the photo of my car. Thanks for the comments. Since the road was bit empty i zoomed after the oki signal & hit 90kmph near sujatha theatre. Sorry i didnot notice you.
Hi Sree, thank you for your reply. This is the first response I have got from a fellow bhpian to my postings in this thread. I came from sheshadripuram and took a left near skoda showroom and came behind you, wanted to flash the headlamps but signal cleared and you moved and after that signal the next two signals were green and yeah after the okli signal you went shoooshh. 90 Kms no wonder my alto could not keep up. I guess you took a left after sujata , I went straight towards bashyam circle.
Old 13th May 2010, 00:27   #4535
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMonSter View Post
One more spotting... Around 6:30 - 6:45 PM on the ashram flyover. The one with the spicejet hoarding..heading towards noida.. Black palio stile. Transparent stickers on the reg plate and got bhp on the rear Bumper. Who are you. i was on the otherside of the road so couldnt get your attention...Delhi seems to be getting better

Hey ! Hi there !
That was me in my Carbon Black Palio MJD. It was a crazy traffic jam on both the sides of the divider then. Kudos to you for still managing to spot me.
I am sure sometime soon we will spot each other on a less busy road and we will then have a quick chit-chat.
Cheers.
Old 13th May 2010, 00:43   #4536
BHPian

TBhp in Yellow Board ?

Did any body noticed this vehicle ?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhpstic.jpg

Spotted at St. Marks Road on 11th Evening.
Old 13th May 2010, 07:51   #4537
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prguru View Post
Hi Sree, thank you for your reply. This is the first response I have got from a fellow bhpian to my postings in this thread. I came from sheshadripuram and took a left near skoda showroom and came behind you, wanted to flash the headlamps but signal cleared and you moved and after that signal the next two signals were green and yeah after the okli signal you went shoooshh. 90 Kms no wonder my alto could not keep up. I guess you took a left after sujata , I went straight towards bashyam circle.
I also drove straight to bashyam circle & I am put up near bashyam circle.
regards
sree
Old 13th May 2010, 08:17   #4538
Senior - BHPian

The cab above has been spotted by many in the past including me, it belongs to a Tbhpian is what I was told. Now who this Tbhpian is, is still not known to me.
Old 13th May 2010, 08:52   #4539
Senior - BHPian

Fake TBHP stickers are becoming popular in Bangalore, spotted a bike with LTD sticker. Size was small comparing to the original and looked cheap.
Old 13th May 2010, 09:03   #4540
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Fake TBHP stickers are becoming popular in Bangalore, spotted a bike with LTD sticker. Size was small comparing to the original and looked cheap.
Added to this, I saw the same redlining sticker which says, www .Team-Ps .com.
Old 13th May 2010, 09:21   #4541
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry guys, but, is it really wrong? I am sure the mods did not release these stickers for financial benefit. It helps to show others how proud are we in this forum as a member. And it also helps in publicity/get-to-know/spoting-bhpian/etc...

So, a fake sticker or original doesn't matter. Unless these was copyrighted and protected by some law.

Yes, you can argue what if he is not a "responsible" bhp-ian. Agreed. But how many actual members are really!!!

I do understand how it would feel if someone has copied the results of your hard efforts. But this is digital world and you cant help it.

So, be proud that you had set a new trend among public
Old 13th May 2010, 09:31   #4542
Senior - BHPian

Spotted black alto with LTD sticket (2904) near E-city flyover at 9.30 yesterday!

Spotted a silver Ritz near anantha nagar entrance yesetrday night at around 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
OT: GSB all the way?
OT:
me too.
Old 13th May 2010, 10:25   #4543
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Maroon Fiesta with number KA50 XX 60XX, Hoody circle en route to Whitefield. This morning around 8.35 am. Live to Drive sticker, left hand side just above the bumper.

Shajufx, Was that you?
Old 13th May 2010, 11:29   #4544
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMonSter View Post

Hey, Nice to have "spotted" you. hopefully we should bump into each other when the traffic situation is a little better. what route do you follow everyday. i go from vasant vihar to noida sec-3 on the weekdays..
cheers,

ps: The car is really clean and shiny, thats what caught my attention, then i saw the t-bhp stickers.
Old 13th May 2010, 11:32   #4545
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
Spotted a silver Ritz near anantha nagar entrance yesetrday night at around 10.
i am an occasional visitor to Anantha nagar, hope to spot you there

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks