Team-BHP - Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/112070-team-bhp-stickers-here-post-sightings-pics-them-your-car-54.html)

I saw a black swift near cunningham road around 1.30pm with got bhp sticker on the rear and live to drive sticker on the left front pillar. Who is this?

Had a pleasant spotting this morning in anna salai(chennai) amidst the horrendous monday morning rush hour traffic.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhp.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by lohithrao (Post 1357224)
amohit, good to know you stay at Basavanagar? even i stay there. no i dont own a SX4:)

I am put up in srinidhi (opp to noble appts). where are you put up?
Haven't seen any other car with tbhp sticker till now...

Mohit, i stay at Talacauvery layout, i mostly use my bike "Enfield". car sits at home which has the stickers. we should catch up sometime.

I just ordered a set of stickers!! Can anyone tell how many stickers does a set have? 10 or 13?

Quote:

Originally Posted by arun1100 (Post 1358388)
I just ordered a set of stickers!! Can anyone tell how many stickers does a set have? 10 or 13?

Hi arun1100,

For the set that was made available for purchase June 1st 2009 onwards : There are 10 different styles/designs - but 13 peices in total, since 4 of the small www,team-bhp,com stickers are included.

Take a look at the image in the first post of this thread for a better idea.

cya,
R

spotted a maroon wagonR with number ending N445 on richmond road today...who's it?

Spotted a Tata Indica KA 25 on the way to Mysore sometime in May with Team BHP sticker. Who's it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 1359064)
Hi arun1100,

For the set that was made available for purchase June 1st 2009 onwards : There are 10 different styles/designs - but 13 peices in total, since 4 of the small www,team-bhp.com stickers are included.

Thanks for the Info Rehaan. Even more excited now. Four small Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Home stickers is a good idea. clap:

Spotted a Maroon Ford Ikon with the "Live to Drive" sticker on the back on the Outer Ring Road, I was behind the car from sometime and then ahead till Sarjapur Junction.

Benny was it you? I have not met or seen you but read a lot of stuff and your Pic on the Avtar had the car pic. So just taking a wild guess.

How long does it take for the stickers to get delivered?I had ordered for a set last Sunday.

Can't wait to get my hands on that sticker set.Is there any URL to track status?

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay_b (Post 1355663)
Spotting this car for the second time in vijaynagar,
Followed this swift for some distance, Couldn't catch up as i was in a hurry.
The driver wasn't wearing seatbelts :mad: Any idea whose car it is?

Think this is anandkumargb's car.
He made a post in the show off your cars alloys thread.

Got my stickers set!! Delivery was within 24 hours of ordering clap:

Thanks to the MODS and all those concerned with the stickers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raajiv (Post 1360518)
How long does it take for the stickers to get delivered?I had ordered for a set last Sunday.

Can't wait to get my hands on that sticker set.Is there any URL to track status?

I got my stickers in 2 weeks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raajiv (Post 1360518)

Please take a look at the Stickers FAQ HERE

Thanks,
R