Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2011, 18:18   #9886
Senior - BHPian

I spotted NEILGUY just ten minutes back on road no 1,banjara hills on way back home.
Your car looked freshly washed and probably you also had a pooja done.
Sorry no photos as a qualis was in between.
You went straight towards Taj Krishna while I took a right in front of GVk ONE.
Old 17th May 2011, 18:38   #9887
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 View Post
Spotted in Pune .... yesterday @ 8 am , a white Indica MH-12 registered going towards Mumbai near Wakad bridge. He did not acknowledge me blowing the horn...later I overtook him and hoped he would see the Live Cars Love Cars on the bumper of my ride. I don't know. No acknowledgement. Probably a non-member.
I spotted him once before and met with similar response. And I drive to work daily albeit at different times hope to spot you soon :P
Old 17th May 2011, 19:47   #9888
BHPian

Did any one spotted my Uber ?

Spotted Silver Color Santro Near by Hope Farm Signal with LTD and Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Portal on the rear Number plate, Who are you fellow bhpian ? I just tried to Honk and Flash, but couldnt get any response so tried to overtake and make you notice my LTD and Driven by Team bhp. But by the time you stuck on the traffic signal on the Right side of the Road and i moved towards the Left slow moving traffic.

Vehicle - Santro Silver Color
Reg - KA 01 MF 8XX8
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-bhp.jpg  

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th May 2011 at 23:06. Reason: Please use the EDIT button to add to an existing post within 20 minutes instead of posting another consecutive post.
Old 17th May 2011, 21:09   #9889
Senior - BHPian

I just spotted a DL registered maroon Fiesta in Adugodi near Forum. It had LTD sticker on the rear bumper's right side.
Old 18th May 2011, 10:50   #9890
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by webblescott View Post
Did any one spotted my Uber ?

Spotted Silver Color Santro Near by Hope Farm Signal with LTD and Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Portal on the rear Number plate, Who are you fellow bhpian ? I just tried to Honk and Flash, but couldnt get any response so tried to overtake and make you notice my LTD and Driven by Team bhp. But by the time you stuck on the traffic signal on the Right side of the Road and i moved towards the Left slow moving traffic.

Vehicle - Santro Silver Color
Reg - KA 01 MF 8XX8
Hi webblescott - this Santro belongs to Sridhar, owner of Camp Leopard Rock near Nagarahole national park. He is not a member of TBHP. He had sourced the stickers originally for my Safari through another friend of his who is a TBHP member, but by the time the stickers arrived I had got my own set through someone else. So he stuck some of the stickers on his Santro.

He lives in AECS Layout..
Old 18th May 2011, 13:09   #9891
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yajaman99 View Post
Spotted this Linea TJET coming from Judges Colony (i think). Was able to capture a pic at the Kodigehalli Gate Signal.
It had a LTD sticker on the LHS, not sure if any stickers on the RHS.
Yep, that was my Tjet and great to be spotted ! I do stay in Judges colony and this is my daily commute to Infantry road where i work.

The RHS has the Got bhp sticker across the A Pillar.

cheers
vinay sambaragimath

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushrutha View Post
Does the car bear registration number KA 50 M 6*83 ?
This car is spotted everyday just below my office @ Infantry Road.
has GOT-BHP sticker on the A-pillar.
Bhpian identify yourself
Yes, thats my Tjet and i work at Infantry Road !! So now i have been spotted both coming out from my residence as well as at office.

By the way, do you work at Embassy Ikon and if so whats your drive? I havent spotted TBHP cars in my office compound :(

cheers
vinay

Last edited by mobike008 : 18th May 2011 at 13:47. Reason: Back to back posts. Please wait for 30 Mins before next post or use EDIT button to make changes to existing post.
Old 18th May 2011, 15:09   #9892
BHPian

@vinay_ss - We had meet once long time back at Big Market when i had seen your Adventure.

Spotted this Innova yesterday near Whitefield with LTD.
And today morning on the Hebbal flyover spotted a sliver santro with LCLC sticker, number plate was 616 i think, sorry no pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0470.jpg  

Last edited by yajaman99 : 18th May 2011 at 15:12.
Old 18th May 2011, 17:24   #9893
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a Red palio 1.6 gtx. KA - 03 - something at Sulthan Bathery. It had "Drven by" on top of its rear windshield. You were going into Kakkodan Pump to top up, I guess. I was in my White IKON, with LTD on rear bumper. You must have missed me.

The reason I noted you, is that not everyone owns a red palio 1.6!
Old 18th May 2011, 17:41   #9894
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by verditer View Post
Hi webblescott - this Santro belongs to Sridhar, owner of Camp Leopard Rock near Nagarahole national park. He is not a member of TBHP. He had sourced the stickers originally for my Safari through another friend of his who is a TBHP member, but by the time the stickers arrived I had got my own set through someone else. So he stuck some of the stickers on his Santro.

He lives in AECS Layout..

Hi Verditer, thanks for the Info, may be thats why he did not respond ... , well lets hope to meet on the track soon. I am living in Nitesh Forest Hills Kadugudi.
Old 18th May 2011, 17:54   #9895
BHPian

Success of team-bhp Stickers has brought some cheap local imitation, not sure if it’s a paint or sticker.

My bonnet almost opened up on seeing this.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-180520111645.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-180520111647.jpg  

Old 18th May 2011, 20:16   #9896
Senior - BHPian

2 spotting today evening.

One was our benny. Just before the Kripanidhi collage, around 5:30pm?. Buddy you were so fast when over taking me. I was in my Rock rider

Other spotting was between Seegehalli and Hoodi road around 7pm. A gray getz KA xx M 3379. Had Drive safe stickers at the rear bumper.

Did you [both] guys noticed a orange shirt wala on a poor bicycle, with helmet on? Ya, its me
Old 18th May 2011, 22:57   #9897
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prguru View Post
Spotted a black scorpio hybrid having reg no ka 01 ** 510 in marathalli with a LTD and a GB sticker around 8:30 PM today. You passed me on the old airport road just after the signal but not sure if you noticed the sticker on my car. I tried to get closer again to get your attention but before that you took a left at India Garage. Please identify yourself.
YAY !! second spotting..!!

Thanks LNK...yepp , it's me..

oops !! i was drowned in ICE , didnt notice you guru... sorry , which vehicle you were in ??

Regds
Raghu..

Last edited by vraghuz : 18th May 2011 at 23:04.
Old 18th May 2011, 23:34   #9898
Senior - BHPian

Spotted, red Ford Ikon with tacho sticker in the middle of the rear bumper, number KA 51 P XXXX. In front of Sanjay Gandhi hospital, Jayanagar 4th T Block, today around 10:45pm.

Sorry, couldn't catch the full number, I was parked on the side of the road having a tea and ...
Old 18th May 2011, 23:39   #9899
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenoytech View Post
Success of team-bhp Stickers has brought some cheap local imitation, not sure if it’s a paint or sticker.

My bonnet almost opened up on seeing this.
I have seen this a couple of times on the ORR when I was driving towards Manyata (in and around Banaswadi main road) Even I went when I first noticed this.
Old 18th May 2011, 23:41   #9900
Senior - BHPian

Coimbatore spotting! Saw this Santro in Mettupalayam Road today at about 6:20 PM. The sticker is on the driver-side window glass.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-18052011012.jpg

Most Viewed